Jimmy Choo The demographics of Choo lovers!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Jimmy Choo is my fav, but I do appreciate a few other brands. I spend a little time on other forums, and they each have their own flavor. Some seem to have very young members and others a little older.

So, do ya mind if I ask your age???? :shrugs: I'm curious if Choo aficionados are a little more mature or if the love crosses all age ranges.

Just so nobody gets nervous, :sweatdrop: I'll list ranges:
21-25 26-30 31-35 36-40
41-45 46-50 51-55 56-60
61-65 66-70 71-75

I am in the 46-50 bracket. tPF grannies unite! :roflmfao:

46-50 here too....where I plan on staying! :yes:

I have decided that I have had more than my share of birthdays, it has become a bit redundant. And so I am bequeathing all my future birthdays to....my sister! :P

46 to 50 (closer to the big 50) for me! I agree that some of the other forums have what seem like much younger members. I like to think of myself as a young hip 40ish woman, however others might think differently. I recently looked at some pics of an all year high school reunion at the school I went to and man, they looked like a bunch of old people! LOL!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I am 23 turning 24 in 3 months. So I love coming here and seeing your bags since I mostly can't afford any of them. But I hope one day to have your wonderful collections.