The Delightful Club

I FINALLY got my Delightful....all the way back home in Australia! As you know, I wanted to buy her in Paris but no such luck. I could not get her in London or Dublin either and after a chat with an SA in Dublin on my second visit, I just ordered her online back home. Lucky I did because 2 days later.......she was discontinued :sad: Oh the fun and dramas I have had with buying bags this holiday.
Congrats! Did you order DE or monogram? Please post pictures!

Congrats! Did you order DE or monogram? Please post pictures!
That is so sad that they take away Delightful, last week my SA told me they are no longer in their sortiment and you cant buy them any more in europe anymore And I think this will show on the preownsalesite the price will rice up now oh im so sad they take it away... My bag is still in France this time with red code I havent seen her for like 2,5 mounth and miss her a LOT Maybe she Will come this week and my SA said she Will Send me gift for all the trouble with My bag, anyone who Know what they usuly sent as gift?

View attachment 3826691
Here it is! Graceful! Ladies I love my delightful but when I saw this in person at the store I grabbed it!! It's so beautiful and now my favorite.
I FINALLY got my Delightful....all the way back home in Australia! As you know, I wanted to buy her in Paris but no such luck. I could not get her in London or Dublin either and after a chat with an SA in Dublin on my second visit, I just ordered her online back home. Lucky I did because 2 days later.......she was discontinued :sad: Oh the fun and dramas I have had with buying bags this holiday.
But now you have her and please sent me some pictures, Suzi what do you think about they take away Delightful from the store? Hugs from me to you

Forgive me......it has been ages since I've logged in. Has the Delightful MM been discontinued?! I have an original Delightful in mono and the newer MM in Azur with ballerine interior. They are not showing it any longer on the website in Mono or Damier.

Forgive me......it has been ages since I've logged in. Has the Delightful MM been discontinued?! I have an original Delightful in mono and the newer MM in Azur with ballerine interior. They are not showing it any longer on the website in Mono or Damier.
Yes it has been discontinued. I'm not sure if you are looking to purchase another one you might be able to check with customer service or if you have a specific sales person you work with.

Yes it has been discontinued. I'm not sure if you are looking to purchase another one you might be able to check with customer service or if you have a specific sales person you work with.
Ladies!!

So incredibly excited!! The Delightful is my holy grail. I have the original model (with the large letters Louis Vuitton on strap and beige interior ) in the PM, the new model Delighful MM in Azur with the ballerine pale pink lining. I decided that when I found out it was discontinued I needed another one.....the DE version. Talked with my DH and he said you love the style more than any other LV you own. He then said, “you know...maybe you should get a back up Mono version just in case.”

So, I called CS and the SA called around and located both a MM DE version AND the MM Mono version with the pivoine raspberry lining at the same store! They arrived on Monday. I now own the bag times 4, but each is special and unique in its own delightful way!!

Ladies!!

So incredibly excited!! The Delightful is my holy grail. I have the original model (with the large letters Louis Vuitton on strap and beige interior ) in the PM, the new model Delighful MM in Azur with the ballerine pale pink lining. I decided that when I found out it was discontinued I needed another one.....the DE version. Talked with my DH and he said you love the style more than any other LV you own. He then said, “you know...maybe you should get a back up Mono version just in case.”

So, I called CS and the SA called around and located both a MM DE version AND the MM Mono version with the pivoine raspberry lining at the same store! They arrived on Monday. I now own the bag times 4, but each is special and unique in its own delightful way!!
Congrats!

Reactions: Twingles
Ladies!!

How lucky! They are each different and beautiful. Would love to see a group photo :smile:

OK ladies, a classic TPF type question (the smallest of details must be explored:biggrin:): How did you fold your Delightful to train it into the fortune cookie shape? I have two new Delightful MMs that I'm breaking in, and I think I'm happy with the way they're developing, but it made me curious. I first push the "front" panel inward, meaning the one with the bag charm hanging on the left, and then overlap that with the "back" panel, meaning the one with the interior zipper pocket.

How about you?

OK ladies, a classic TPF type question (the smallest of details must be explored:biggrin:): How did you fold your Delightful to train it into the fortune cookie shape? I have two new Delightful MMs that I'm breaking in, and I think I'm happy with the way they're developing, but it made me curious. I first push the "front" panel inward, meaning the one with the bag charm hanging on the left, and then overlap that with the "back" panel, meaning the one with the interior zipper pocket.

How about you?

I don't like the "fortune cookie" fold; it seems bulky to me. I prefer the double-dip, where both sides of the bag dip down into a U-shape, classic hobo style. :biggrin:

Reactions: Yuki85 and Twingles