The deed is done! LOL!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally did it!! I bought 2 new Coach purses this morning! YEY! I chose the Poppy Starlet in Gold, and the Poppy Patent Glam in the Blue ( I have to admit I fell in love with the pink, but have more use for the blue-its really pretty too!) :smile:

YEY!!!

Does anyone have either purse?? What do you like most about it? :biggrin:

2. Pics???? I would love to see

3. Let's see pics!

4. Awesome! Congrats on your purchases. Enjoy them!

5. Congrats! I love poppy~! Pictures?

6. #6 Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
    LOL! Thanks, Ladies! This is actually very special for me because it's not everyday that we can afford it, its been a LONG time since I've gotten one and I CAN'T WAIT! I chose express but not overnight-the site is telling me I should have my new babies on Wed :smile:

Here are the two I chose!! And something extra I want to share :smile:
    My Brass/Gold Poppy Starlet:
    [​IMG]

And, my blue beauty (blueberry) Poppy Patent Glam:
    [​IMG]

I know it's not a Coach, but I met this amazing woman that can do amazing things on ETSY. I worked with her to create the CUTEST personalized messenger bag, with a cartoon pic of my precious Hubby and want to share it:
    [​IMG]
    "MaggieBlueDesigns" ROCKS :*)

I wanna see some pics of your new purses/almost new purchases also--BRAG BRAG BRAG! And, one catch, tell me your favorite thing about your new baby..uhhh, purse ;)

7. that messenger bag is stinken cute! and im loving the cartoon person! lol. not lovin him personally as your husband....you get the drift!!!

8. I love the Starlett SO MUCH!!! I wanted to get it in black patent BUT I have soooo many black bags, I think if I do take the plunge I'll go w/ either gold (fun for fall) or pink!!!

My newest (to me) Coach bag purchase was my black leather Ergo tote w/ legacy lining. My FAVORITE thing about it is that it has the dogleash clasp closure and the leather is SOOO SOFT!!!

Here are some pic's!!!

***I'm also TOTALLY living in and LOVING my black canvas tattoo tote!!!

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      89 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      78.8 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
  9. LOL, wifeyB! Thank you! Yeah, I know what you mean ;) You should see her work...she made this one tote with a cartoon little girl, leaning sideways, even her hair was flowing down! SO CUTE-and SO REASONABLE! (Under $50!) :smile:

10. LoveCoachMore~See, this was my dilema as well-I have this GORGEOUS black on black HUGE D&B tote that my Hubby got me for my birthday about 3 years ago, so when I need a black purse, I usually use that one. On top of that one, however, I must have 3-4 more black Coach or D&B also! So, I saw the Patent Glam and freaked b/c I really wanted all 3 LOL But, I recruited my mom for her advice and she also said, "Lauren, you already have a gorgeous black tote, but really no blue ones, and not much that matches the pink...go for the blue this time!" I am very happy I listened to her, and I can't wait to see it in person!!! :smile:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new tattoo tote-gorgeous! THANK YOU for sharing it! :biggrin:
    (BTW, is that your purse closet behind you? WOW! There are lots of beauties in there ;) And, I think we have the same camera-the pink Sony cybershot?

11. love the gold Starlet--congrats on two Coach bags :biggrin:

12. Ohhh that blue bag is GORGEOUS!!!! Charm will look awesome on it (now that im looking at which bag you were talking about! lol):biggrin: Definitely post pics when the bags arrive!!

13. The bags are gorgeous and the special tote is awesome... enjoy

14. Pretty bags!

15. Yeah for the deed! I love that blueberry and I am (almost) always a pink girl. Enjoy your new arm candy!