The day I fell in Love again... (REVEAL)

castorny, Mid-, ReRe, annie9999, jelts, shopaholic&baby,boxermom, jburgh, Baggiana, blueiris, Juda, sunflower808 : thank you all so much for your nice comments.
drawstring comestic bag in metallic mineral with your gorgeous peltro cabat?
http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...45cd1808-a253-4ad9-8317-43330660930d&page=all
How in the world did I miss this one ? (one track mind with the Reflet maybe??) I guess now another trip to BV is needed which would allow me to thank the SA again in person:yahoo:
Your mens Caiman bag is making me weak in the knees. Definitely need some pics of that one...please do a separate reveal, even though it is not brand new.
Whoops, no selling
It looks like the weather will be nice today so I will give it a shot. The way the bag is slouchy, it is not going to be easy to photograph but I will try my best.​

Last edited by a moderator:
NicAddict, congratulations on your new most-coveted-cabat. Wow. It looks so lovely. I specially like the outdoor photos you showed. Made me miss Switzerland. I was in your country in 2001 to compete in the Ironman Triathlon in Zurich.

Awesome loot! The Reflect Cabat is TDF. Love how it changes shades of colors under different lighting conditions.

^I was in Zurich maybe 3 years ago (also for a competition, in Germany). Switzerland is so clean and beautiful.

Awesome loot! The Reflect Cabat is TDF. Love how it changes shades of colors under different lighting conditions.

^I was in Zurich maybe 3 years ago (also for a competition, in Germany). Switzerland is so clean and beautiful.

...and Switzerland can be so boring :sad:

I wished I was in a 10million+ City...

Some more from today... sun is out :yahoo:

Attachments

• P1010312.jpg
    P1010312.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 83
  • P1010323.jpg
    P1010323.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 104
  • P1010333.jpg
    P1010333.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 105
  • P1010339.jpg
    P1010339.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010344-2.jpg
    P1010344-2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 65
Congrats, I love the "chameleon-like" nature of this Cabat.

BTW, I'm a bit confused about the size. You mentioned it's a "medium". Is this the same as the "mini or Asian Cabat"? I'm thinking it isn't but when I see the photos together with the Baby bag then I tend to think it's the latter.

Congrats on the stunning bags you have!! I love all 3 and esp the reflect cabat!! You made such a great choice getting it, you choose wisely and have a much sought after treasure! Enjoy them to the fullest!! Also, thank you for such great pics!!

Mabuhay to you NicAddict. I showed your cabat to my DH and this color is his most appreciated among the BV colors. Your thread is very interesting. I had to read it all over again several times.

Last edited:
Nic - gorgeous pictures. Can't stop looking and drooling. I think the Reflet is my favorite and the variations of color are stunning.

Love the mineral drawstring bag. Order it!!!

Where does this '3' come from ?

From Left to Right

Hermès Birkin 40cm Black in Taurillon Clemence
Bottega Veneta Reflet Cabat
Bottega Veneta Lilac Baby Bag
Bottega Veneta Black Fold-over Clutch
Bottega Veneta Caiman Cement Nappa Intrecciato Bag
Hermès Birkin 50cm Ebene Vache Liégée in Taurillon Clemence

Attachments

• P1010349.jpg
    P1010349.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 133
not allowed, please do not ever discuss items you may be selling now or in the future.
Thanks

Attachments

• P1010354.jpg
    P1010354.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator: