The day I fell in Love again... (REVEAL)

WOW! You had a very good day! :yahoo::cloud9: a very good day indeed!
All 3 items are beautiful and the other light colored bag withe the croc on the side, would love to see more of her!
Enjoy!

Oh that one... I bought that a few years ago, Men's Caiman Nappa bag. Will try to make some more pictures tomorrow... here is one appetizer... (with 50cm Ebene Birkin on the right)

picture.php

OMG!!! Absolutely stunning!!!! I love your reveal!

What a special Cabat and the pic of the bag with the mountains in the background is my absolute favorite. So beautiful! I would have been up all night, too.

Wow oh wow, that is gorgeous! I just keep going over the photos (breathe .. take deep breaths...) And that caiman/nappa bag is awfully nice too.

I see a new career shaping up for me .. for a (small) fee, I will come to your house and sit, waiting for your handbag delivery, sign for it, and guard it til you come home from work/travel/etc. I'll go ANYWHERE in the world; just send me a ticket!

^LOL yes so beautiful I can't stand it either - I want one now too! Wah! Alas I can stuff my $6k safely back under the pillow... (where I obviously dream big about having that much cash on hand!)

Beautiful reveal! Just stunning and the goodies are perfect too. This is truly a once in a lifetime bag. Congratulations!!!

NicAddict - Congrats on this fabulous bag!!!!!! It is truly a work of art.

I also LOVE the baby bag. It goes perfectly with your beautiful cabat. I need to get one for my cabat. I wonder which color would go with Peltro. Hmmmm...........

doloresmia - I have almost called in sick for a bag too. Professionalism also won with me too. LOL (The things we do..........or almost do.)

ssc0619, scl, kroquet, lt bag lady, blugenie, piperlu, californiagal

Thank you all for the nice comments. I am occasionally walking to the other room and have another peak at the bag. Maybe I will take it to bed with me tonight :shame:

Wow oh wow, that is gorgeous! I just keep going over the photos (breathe .. take deep breaths...) And that caiman/nappa bag is awfully nice too.

I see a new career shaping up for me .. for a (small) fee, I will come to your house and sit, waiting for your handbag delivery, sign for it, and guard it til you come home from work/travel/etc. I'll go ANYWHERE in the world; just send me a ticket!

Get in line :P

nicaddict - i love the picture with the baby bag. i think that is just perfect. we need baggiana to see how that looks - she was worried about the security factor of an open bag.

i am off to a baby shower soon and am going to bring my darling specchio.....

enjoy that special beauty! fantastic narrative and pix.

looking forward to the travelogue of your first day with the reflet!