The day I fell in Love again... (REVEAL)

That Kelly wallet is gorgeous.

Did you get shoes, too? Balley?

hmmmm, about the wallet, how about Grape? or an SO Ottone? I am not much help.

Here are the two pair I got from Bally:yahoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
OMG, I Love this bag!!! I've been contemplating my Cabat choice for couple mos, and this was my second after Peltro.

I'm going to get in touch w/ our Hawaiian SA and see if I can SO this bag. After seeing your pix, I'm convinced, this is the one I want.

So can anyone help ? Surely some of you must have come across a wallet to go along with my cabat.....? What do you put in your metallic bags ? What's the perfect wallet for me ?

Wallet color suggestions that would blend: (in no particular order)

• Grape (for variety)
  • Lilac (if you don't mind having another BV item in that color)
  • Dark Truffle
  • Elephant
  • Ottone (but of course!)
  • Dust (did you see this at the store? may be too gold? but then so is ottone)
Or, if you can wait a while, why not see if Anemone from the Cruise 2010 will work? It is bright purple so I'm thinking it will stick out like a sore thumb inside the Reflect. That can either be a good or bad thing depending on your style.

NicAddict: I previously posted this photo on the F/W thread comparing Lilac and Grape (in nappa). Since you have the lilac Baby bag hope this helps you imagine how Grape looks like. Then, Dark Truffle is a deep plum/purple with brown, burgundy undertones. I don't have a photo but someone did a Dark Truffle Sloane reveal so you can just look it up. Some SA's here in Asia confuse it with Grape.

PS: Grape in tornabuoni is different...quite light it looks like lilac. Good luck!

Attachments

• Lilacgrape.jpg
    Lilacgrape.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 88
Wallet color suggestions that would blend: (in no particular order)

* Grape (for variety)
* Lilac (if you don't mind having another BV item in that color)
* Dark Truffle
* Elephant
* Ottone (but of course!)
* Dust (did you see this at the store? may be too gold? but then so is ottone)

Or, if you can wait a while, why not see if Anemone from the Cruise 2010 will work? It is bright purple so I'm thinking it will stick out like a sore thumb inside the Reflect. That can either be a good or bad thing depending on your style.

Hmmm.. Anome looks TDF ! You are right, it might just provide the right kind of 'pop' !!!

Thank you for the pictures TDL... so many things to chose from :/ I think I need to go back to BV and have a look IRL :graucho:

Last edited: