The day I fell in Love again... (REVEAL)

NicAddict - Congrats on this fabulous bag!!!!!! It is truly a work of art.

I also LOVE the baby bag. It goes perfectly with your beautiful cabat. I need to get one for my cabat. I wonder which color would go with Peltro. Hmmmm...........

doloresmia - I have almost called in sick for a bag too. Professionalism also won with me too. LOL (The things we do..........or almost do.)

Piperlu - your avatar is so delicious. please post more so we have the treat of hearing from you and seeing the peltro family:nuts:

A bit late for the party but CONGRATULATIONS, NicAddict!! The reflet cabat is out of this world gorgeous, and you wear it very well. Ah, I still remember the amazing colours that magically appear on the bag in different lightings.

snip
I was looking and re-looking at any pictures I could find (I know, it got rather pathetic). I finally just downloaded some of the pictures onto my iphone so I could admire then anywhere and anytime I wanted.
snip

^^ That's exactly what I did when I was waiting for my mini!! Glad to know I'm not alone, LOL!

Oh, and wasn't it like a slightly belated birthday gift for yourself? So heavenly!!

A bit late for the party but CONGRATULATIONS, NicAddict!! The reflet cabat is out of this world gorgeous, and you wear it very well. Ah, I still remember the amazing colours that magically appear on the bag in different lightings.

^^ That's exactly what I did when I was waiting for my mini!! Glad to know I'm not alone, LOL!

Oh, and wasn't it like a slightly belated birthday gift for yourself? So heavenly!!

Not really, this is a very early gift for something very special still to come :nuts:

beautiful bag. the reflect is just magnificent. i know you will enjoy the cabat especially with this beautiful treatment.
love the baby bag and key chain. all your things will be very secure and easy to find. great organization.
enjoy your cabat and love your pictures. please post more pictures when you have time.

NicAddict,
You're lucky just have to wait 1.5 week for your reflect! I had been waiting for 2.5 months! I'm glad you love it!! Your baby bag & key rings are lovely too! Instead of a baby bag, I've attached the ossidato drop bag for my wallet, phone & keys.

piperlu,
It's a bit small but you may consider getting the drawstring comestic bag in metallic mineral with your gorgeous peltro cabat?
http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shoponline/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=f088f393-b498-447f-97aa-f54786052dde&folderId=45cd1808-a253-4ad9-8317-43330660930d&page=all

I absolutely adore this bag. Congratulations! The Chicago BV store told me their Reflet Cabat was going to Switzerland, so for a minute I thought it was going to you, but yours came from Asia somewhere.

Photos truly do not do it justice--it changes constantly and is one of the most beautlful bags I've ever seen. I love the baby bag with it, too!

Wear her in good health. I'm so glad a PF'er got her:smile:

Oh, my the heart goes pitter patter! You have taken some absolutely gorgeous pics of the Reflet, showing it's color changing nature. Please add them to the Cabat ref thread as well as the metallic color ref.

Your mens Caiman bag is making me weak in the knees. Definitely need some pics of that one...please do a separate reveal, even though it is not brand new.

Great story! At least we're all normal in looking at the bag and obsessing! I love stalking the forum for the same reason! And then I need to convince myself out of buying new things because I hadn't enjoyed some of my current bags.

Your wonderful Reflet is lovely! I love your other bags too! Thanks for sharing!