The day has finally come...Rapunzel has claimed her HG!

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

After months and months and months of trying to get my hands on my beloved Rose Leigh, I've finally done it!!!!!! Most of you already know that I've been on the hunt for her for a very long time now. I had set a limit for myself that I wouldn't spend more than $250, and this time it turned out perfectly! She's brand new and coming to me for $240 shipped!!! (not as good a deal as you ladies who snagged her at the outlet, but still not too shabby for a $658 bag). I absolutely cannot wait to receive her!!!!!!!!

I've had many of you wonderful ladies point out listings for me to watch, and after several tries, the persistence has finally paid off. Thanks to all of you who have helped me in my quest! It really means the world to me!
You all already know what a Rose Leigh looks like, but here is a picture of her anyway (from ebay). Once she arrives I'll post more pictures of course!!
:yahoo::heart::jammin::cloud9::love::tender: :happydance: :sunshine:

Attachments

• 6b61_12.JPG
    6b61_12.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 205
Yea!!!!!! I am so very glad you got her . I hope that mine is on the way as well, I have already accessorized her with pink optic scarf and key fob. I am just getting her by sheer luck from a good friend. I know it was hard for her to part with her, so I told her if she had any regrets not to do it as much as I wanted her. I could not be happy if she was sad..Friends are so much more important to me..Hugs and I am so happy you finally got her . Fingers crossed that I too will get one too if it is meant to be...mine..

YAY! I am so happy for you, she is GORGEOUS!
I am sad for anyone, that wants something so bad and cant find/get what they are really wanting. Cant wait until she is in your hands, keep us posted. CONGRATS!!!

That's SO awesome, sweetie!!! CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: I hope you like it as well as I like mine, and I agree with nutz4purses... I'm always sad for those who can't find the bags they really want badly, and I'm very excited to hear when they score them!! I know exactly how it feels.

We can't wait to see your pics!!!

YAY!! How exciting to finally get a bag that you've really wanted for some time and at the price you wanted to pay for it! Your pics are always so great, so looking forward to seeing your modeling pics of your new lovely. Congrats.