The day has finally come...Rapunzel has claimed her HG!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations on your HG :yahoo:

2. Wow I am so happy for you It is so awesome when you finally get that HG bag so way to go for you. Congrats and I hope you enjoy she got here just in time for the spring can't wait to see your pics!!!

3. I am SO happy for you! I can't wait to see more pics of her!!

4. SWEET Deal! Congrats! It's so much fun when ya finally land what you want for a good price! :yahoo:

PICS Please!

5. I was bidding on this Leigh too Rapunzel.... I was bidding on a couple of other bags that ended today too, so I stopped at my limit too... Glad another TPF'er got her. Enjoy... she's a beaut!

6. YAY! :yahoo:

I am so glad that one of these finally found its way to you!
    You have been very patient on getting this bag and I am sure that she was worth the wait..... this is a gorgeous bag!

Now the burning question is what to accessorize her with? ;)

7. Congrats! I love that colour!

8. This is great news! I'm so happy for you and I'm sure you will rock that Rose Leigh! Enjoy and congrats :woohoo:

9. Good things come to those who wait--it totally worked for you! Yippee!

10. Yay!!! Congrats!

:happydance:

I know how much you wanted it :woot:

I absolutely adore my Rose Leigh :heart: I know you will love yours too :smile:

11. Congratulations on your Rose Leigh! I got her sister, my camel Leigh, recently and she's even better than I anticipated. Can't wait to see your baby pictures when you get her! We may not be bag twins, but we can be bag buddies. :hugs:

12. awesome! congrats on scoring your HG rose leigh!!! i'm sure you are walking on sunshine! :sunshine:

13. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics that is one GORGEOUS bag!!!!

14. Congrats, I just got a rose Leigh recently too, we're bag twins!

15. i was in love with this one also.. sadly she was too heavy for my shoulders