the daria or giselle bag? (from luella!)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. as you might now already, i am in LOVE with Luella! i was going to purchase another bag, and i'm thinking white. but i don't know if i should go with the daria leather tote OR leather gisele bag. maybe the daria cause i have a lot of gisele ones? but i just love them...
    PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!!!

[​IMG]THE DARIA [​IMG]THE GISELE

2. I don't really like the shape of the Daria tote much, but since you already have more than one Gisele bag, I'd say go with the Daria.

3. The Daria is OK. I like the Gisele much better. But how many Giseles do you have? Do you have one that you use during warm weather or are they all shelved and you need a light colored one? I see nothing wrong with another Gisele if it means you can use it for another season. On the other hand, I really like the Suzi, especially the hair calf one. [I have a green leather and tan canvas Gisele I LOVE!. If I were in the market for another Luella, it would be the Suzy in hair calf. I think the light color makes it a 12-month bag.]

suzi 1.jpg suzi 2.jpg
  4. Well, I'll go against the tide here - I love the Daria. I do like the Gisele too, but if you already have a few, maybe its time to make a change?

5. hi, new here,
    i have the large luella, but it is so heavy that it breaks my back. which size do you have? i love it, but i have to carry it practically empty b/c it needs wheels...

6. I love the Suzis! They are classic yet trendy. They are great for work as well, not so trendy that they don't look professional. The leather is great, too. Just my 2 cents.

7. I like the daria

8. Issmom,
    This is a great looking bag. I would love to own it but always miss it when its in stock. Need to learn to call and hold.

9. I like the daria! It has the luella style but it also has a hobo feel to it which I like!

10. The Suzi and the Biker (wish it was available in black) are very nice bags. I'd opt for the Suzi tote.

11. I love the Suzi!!! The spring '06 colors are great!

12. just a quicky .... does the Suzi have a zipper that closes teh bag? or is the top open? :smile:
    plus .. i do not like long vertical bags .. sorry ... and also .. the daria looks like a kids bag to me :sad: i dont know its my insane opinion!

13. It is open top and the leather is great!

14. Welcome Buddymyeggs!

I think I like the Daria tote. Like everyone, I agree that you should go with a different shape bag since you have other Giselles. Let us know which you decide on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice