the daria or giselle bag? (from luella!)

as you might now already, i am in LOVE with Luella! i was going to purchase another bag, and i'm thinking white. but i don't know if i should go with the daria leather tote OR leather gisele bag. maybe the daria cause i have a lot of gisele ones? but i just love them...
PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!!!

THE DARIA THE GISELE

The Daria is OK. I like the Gisele much better. But how many Giseles do you have? Do you have one that you use during warm weather or are they all shelved and you need a light colored one? I see nothing wrong with another Gisele if it means you can use it for another season. On the other hand, I really like the Suzi, especially the hair calf one. [I have a green leather and tan canvas Gisele I LOVE!. If I were in the market for another Luella, it would be the Suzy in hair calf. I think the light color makes it a 12-month bag.]

Attachments

• suzi 1.jpg
    suzi 1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 212
  • suzi 2.jpg
    suzi 2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 262
Issmom said:
The Daria is OK. I like the Gisele much better. But how many Giseles do you have? Do you have one that you use during warm weather or are they all shelved and you need a light colored one? I see nothing wrong with another Gisele if it means you can use it for another season. On the other hand, I really like the Suzi, especially the hair calf one. [I have a green leather and tan canvas Gisele I LOVE!. If I were in the market for another Luella, it would be the Suzy in hair calf. I think the light color makes it a 12-month bag.]

I love the Suzis! They are classic yet trendy. They are great for work as well, not so trendy that they don't look professional. The leather is great, too. Just my 2 cents.

Issmom said:

Issmom,
This is a great looking bag. I would love to own it but always miss it when its in stock. Need to learn to call and hold.

Issmom said:

just a quicky .... does the Suzi have a zipper that closes teh bag? or is the top open? :smile:
plus .. i do not like long vertical bags .. sorry ... and also .. the daria looks like a kids bag to me :sad: i dont know its my insane opinion!

Welcome Buddymyeggs!

I think I like the Daria tote. Like everyone, I agree that you should go with a different shape bag since you have other Giselles. Let us know which you decide on.