The Dance Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello and happy Saturday!!

I have done several searches and can't find any information on a bag called the Dance.

I was talking to an SA over the phone the other day about his Pochette stock and he didn't have any, but he says there is a new bag that is the same size as the JPG Pochette called the Dance. He was quite hard to understand so I had him repeat it several times so I hope this is the correct name. He says the Dance is the same style as the Pochette, but it has a shoulder strap and that the strap can be removed to make it into a clutch.

Can someone please attach a link if one exists?

Thanks so much! M :flowers:

2. It's called the Kelly Danse and there've been some discussions about it before. If you do a search for "Danse", I'm sure you'll get a few hits.

3. Correct...it's Kelly Danse, and it's slightly taller than the Kelly Pochette and has a long, thin strap than can be worn singled, doubled or even as a waistband. I one on in etoupe swift and have only seen one other one, on ebay, in rose dragee. I love mine.