The Damier Géant Club

latinmalemodel

Je Aime Vuitton
O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
I would like to introduce tu you the Damier Géant club so the lucky few can showcase your precious Damier Géant.
I would like to start with perhaps the smallest and the best Damier Géant pice ever made the Mage in sable, sorry for being dilusional i just couldn't help it.
CIMG0873.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG0873.jpg
    CIMG0873.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 366
My first LV was of this line and I thought I woulden't buy anything else but this line, then it got ugly and I haven't bought a single piece of it later. Have to love it though, I think it's the perfect masculine line for those who don't like "discreetly stamped" luggage. =P

^
Actually the flap problem "should've been" the same for yours, because even if I diden't touch it or uset it, the fibres being bended over edge of the flap (sort of) started to turn loose and break. I can't believe your looks perfect. Perhaps mine wasen't heat treated properly?

i'm thinking about the pionnier or the messager in black. i want more pics! haha...

anyone have any further opinions on the two? backpack better? i just like the campy look of the pionnier.