The DAMIER club!!

Sharing my collection of damier ebene bags and SLGs. I wish LV would introduce more bags and accessories in this classic pattern. Some of the newer pieces would be absolutely gorgeous is DE!

View attachment 4913262
My goodness your collection is Beautiful!!! I'm looking at your classic pieces and not a LV logo in sight. I'm like you hoping that some of the newer pieces would come in this print minus the logos or mixed match hardware colors. I'm looking at some of the mens collection for this print.

Reactions: nikkisharif
My goodness your collection is Beautiful!!! I'm looking at your classic pieces and not a LV logo in sight. I'm like you hoping that some of the newer pieces would come in this print minus the logos or mixed match hardware colors. I'm looking at some of the mens collection for this print.
I feel the same way. DE is my favorite LV print & it’s so underrated.

Amazing Collection!
Absolutely beautiful♥♥
I’m just seeing these now. Thank you so much! :heart: I’m still waiting for more DE pieces. LV recently came out with some new DA pieces so fingers crossed!

Reactions: mzbaglady1
I’m just seeing these now. Thank you so much! :heart: I’m still waiting for more DE pieces. LV recently came out with some new DA pieces so fingers crossed!
WHAT?????? I just saw someone walking past me with a cute square camera bag thick strap and I fell in love. I just assumed custome made. It was the brown print. Hopefully the new pieces come in the brown color also. The men's collection new styles are added but mostly black, grey, blue. Keeping fingers and toes crossed no logos, no crazy color hardware or prints across the canvas.

Reactions: miknarth
Huge fan of Damier Graphite!!
I bought my first LV bag the Anton Briefcase on Sunday and I took it out for the first time today :smile:
Took a picture with my giant orange damier graphite pocket organizer. And the combo looks nice right.
But I decided to post because there isn't many pictures of this briefcase so I wanted to add it to the forum so people can look at it.
Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Attachments

• tempImagePz7zyu.png
    tempImagePz7zyu.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
Do the NF DE handles soften at all? They are pretty stiff. This is new matte leather also. I picked DE as an all-weather bag and because I sweat a lot (TMI) but they just feel hard. Thx for opinions. :smile:

A68BD2AB-5A8E-4F3E-B8F0-309C14D066B5.jpeg