The DAMIER club!!

*~*Hey everyone!! Here is my small DE family...*~*

00000000A_zpsca3a8eb2.jpg

Speedy 35
Cosmetic Pouch
Mini Pochette
Zippy Wallet

Beautiful, I LVoe that bag charm also. DE is my FAVE LV print!!!

Damier ladies! I have outgrown my speedy 30 and am thinking of selling it and purchasing a bigger bag. I cannot decide if I want to do the 35, get the neverfull mm, or something different. I would be using it primarily during the day, to work, and school (I use an ipad to take notes in class) and on the weekends. I use my Eva when I go out at night and the small pouchette as a wallet. Suggestions? Thanks for your help! :biggrin:

Damier ladies! I have outgrown my speedy 30 and am thinking of selling it and purchasing a bigger bag. I cannot decide if I want to do the 35, get the neverfull mm, or something different. I would be using it primarily during the day, to work, and school (I use an ipad to take notes in class) and on the weekends. I use my Eva when I go out at night and the small pouchette as a wallet. Suggestions? Thanks for your help! :biggrin:

I STRONGLY suggest the Portobello, (maybe because I was totally against it before it was offically launched, due to the print ads) I ignored it but last week while in the boutique it caught my eye so I tried it and it slouches soooooo pretty!!!! I have the Speedy B 35/Evora/Eva/Bloomsbury/Rivington (I replaced the Neverfull MM, gave it to my mini-me with this one). I have to say since I saw the Portobello I've been thinking of her EVERY day. Jan 1st can't come quick enough (my new year bag) so I can add her to the family.....

chrisse o said:
I STRONGLY suggest the Portobello, (maybe because I was totally against it before it was offically launched, due to the print ads) I ignored it but last week while in the boutique it caught my eye so I tried it and it slouches soooooo pretty!!!! I have the Speedy B 35/Evora/Eva/Bloomsbury/Rivington (I replaced the Neverfull MM, gave it to my mini-me with this one). I have to say since I saw the Portobello I've been thinking of her EVERY day. Jan 1st can't come quick enough (my new year bag) so I can add her to the family.....

I do like it - I looked at the bag a bit at the store near me but I typically go for something more structured. How do you like your speedy b 35? I think those are so much nicer than the regular speedies. I'm torn, but leaning a little toward the neverfull for it's ability to hold a book / ipad. I just get so freakin' indecisive.

caitvee said:
I do like it - I looked at the bag a bit at the store near me but I typically go for something more structured. How do you like your speedy b 35? I think those are so much nicer than the regular speedies. I'm torn, but leaning a little toward the neverfull for it's ability to hold a book / ipad. I just get so freakin' indecisive.

For the things you want to carry (plus more) yes the neverfull would DEF be the way to go. It's made to hold more than 200lbs (and its never full, hehehe). I took the speedy b 35 (mono) to New Orleans (because of the size and strap) and I must say it became a hassle even using the shoulder strap across the body, it was heavy. I def felt the weight of every item inside (so it seemed). And I didn't have a book nor my iPad inside. I've NEVER had an issue with my NFs (no heavy feeling on my shoulders nor slipping off my shoulder). The NFs are a DEF must have.

caitvee said:

Originally Posted by caitvee

I was going for the Bloomsbury and Evora, but after trying different bags on I am leaning towards the Portobello and Speedy B 30. I like the style of Portobello better, the Speedy looks too sporty on me, but it seems to be more practical especially with the two babies.
Which one would you choose, or both?
Thank you.

7777777 said:
I was going for the Bloomsbury and Evora, but after trying different bags on I am leaning towards the Portobello and Speedy B 30. I like the style of Portobello better, the Speedy looks too sporty on me, but it seems to be more practical especially with the two babies.
Which one would you choose, or both?
Thank you.

Well I'm going to be honest and say this, EVERY chic has the Speedy I REFUSED to get it (in Mono or DE, I've had the DA 30 since forever gave it to my mini me and finally replaced it with the 35) until it came out with the strap. I thought "not too many AVERAGE females are gonna spend the extra $300+ just for the strap" with that being said I DEF would go for the Portobello.
We can ALMOST count on one thing, if they discontinue the Portobello (for any reason) you'll be able to get the Classic Speedy later (even if it's discontinued it may be easier to find a LIKE new pre-LVoe'd one vs the Portobello). IJS/IMO.

chrisse o said:
For the things you want to carry (plus more) yes the neverfull would DEF be the way to go. It's made to hold more than 200lbs (and its never full, hehehe). I took the speedy b 35 (mono) to New Orleans (because of the size and strap) and I must say it became a hassle even using the shoulder strap across the body, it was heavy. I def felt the weight of every item inside (so it seemed). And I didn't have a book nor my iPad inside. I've NEVER had an issue with my NFs (no heavy feeling on my shoulders nor slipping off my shoulder). The NFs are a DEF must have.

Good call. I think I know what I need!! Merry Christmas to meeee