The Damier Bloomsbury Club!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got mine today! [​IMG] [​IMG]

MeepMeep67 likes this.
  2. It is gorgeous. I dont see it on LV.com. Are you in the US?

3. Yep, my boutique in Atlanta just got them in today! It comes in PM and GM. $890 and $1040 I believe.

4. Thank you! I cant wait to go and try it on!!!

5. congrats -- love it!! what size do you have?

6. ~^^It looks like a PM size. I can't wait to join this club, I'm so loving the pleats!!~

7. I soooo love this bag, I really want one! :nuts:

8. Oops! Yes, mine is definitely the PM. Thanks!

9. Congrats on your new bag, kristinmcd! It looks really good on you! I tried this on a few days ago and it is a gorgeous bag --- definitely putting this on my wishlist.

10. It looks great! Congratulations! I can't wait to get one also. Off to check my local LV site to see if they have them yet..lol.

11. Ooh, I checked it out, and they do have them now in Japan! Whoohoo, I'm going to get one as soon as I can get downtown, I'm so excited. Thanks so much for the heads up kristinmcd! I was actually in the LV store last weekend asking about it and made the SA look it up and he didn't know anything about it. But I think from the look on his face at the computer, he saw it was coming up but couldn't tell me about it.

12. This bag just seems very practical which is what I need. It may have to go on my wishlist. Congrats.

13. I'm in with the PM size. Got it a few weeks ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• B1.jpg
      B1.jpg
      File size:
      63 KB
      Views:
    • B6.jpg
      B6.jpg
      File size:
      48.4 KB
      Views:
    • B 5.jpg
      B 5.jpg
      File size:
      47.7 KB
      Views:
    MeepMeep67 likes this.
  14. I bought mine last week-i will join to the Club:yahoo:

[​IMG]

MeepMeep67 likes this.
  15. I love this shape. Hope it comes in azur too!