The damage is done....Graduation Haul instant reveal

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
:loveeyes: So I'm sure many of you know I was conflicted between getting the SS 14 Fuchsia Jumbo lambskin or the new red lambskin so I decided to go to the boutique and see which one spoke to me more...while there I also found some perfect shoes on the sale rack which I didn't think I would since I was going to the sale a bit late

Attachments

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
Sorry I guess it only lets us post up to four so here is the reveal of the bag that i ended up buying :biggrin::love eyes: I did end up getting the SS '12 Fuchsia i just could not let this one pass since I had missed this the first time around in march

Attachments

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
Here is a picture of the entire damage done this week and one of all of my classic flaps :biggrin: I am content for now Thanks for letting me share

Attachments

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Congrats on that fabulous fuchsia lamb bag and those gorgeous pumps!! I thought those pumps amazing at full price; they really are works of art for your feet. You did so well!!!

Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
The pumps are cute. And your entire handbag family is cute too. You seem to have all the colors covered. :P If I were you, I would be content for a very long time.