The Daily Bag and its power over me

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
Per my previous thread "too many black bags...", I decided to consolidate in order to buy another Daily bag. A coworker actually ended up wanting to buy my black Hobo so it worked out perfectly. My local Coach stores had no black Daily bags, but Belk had ONE left and I had an Easter sale coupon. Not as good as a PCE at Coach but not full price. I immediately cut the tags, conditioned her and moved in so I could use her tonight! I'm not kidding when I say this bag is as close to perfect as Coach has made (for me) in a long time. I now have sea mist and black. Yay! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397934471.627096.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397934491.369168.jpg

Per my previous thread "too many black bags...", I decided to consolidate in order to buy another Daily bag. A coworker actually ended up wanting to buy my black Hobo so it worked out perfectly. My local Coach stores had no black Daily bags, but Belk had ONE left and I had an Easter sale coupon. Not as good as a PCE at Coach but not full price. I immediately cut the tags, conditioned her and moved in so I could use her tonight! I'm not kidding when I say this bag is as close to perfect as Coach has made (for me) in a long time. I now have sea mist and black. Yay! View attachment 2585604View attachment 2585606

And at this point I can't make myself return my black/white Preston. But I haven't cut the tags yet!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397934622.835651.jpg

Per my previous thread "too many black bags...", I decided to consolidate in order to buy another Daily bag. A coworker actually ended up wanting to buy my black Hobo so it worked out perfectly. My local Coach stores had no black Daily bags, but Belk had ONE left and I had an Easter sale coupon. Not as good as a PCE at Coach but not full price. I immediately cut the tags, conditioned her and moved in so I could use her tonight! I'm not kidding when I say this bag is as close to perfect as Coach has made (for me) in a long time. I now have sea mist and black. Yay! View attachment 2585604View attachment 2585606

If it is any consolation, I now have this bag in cornflower, sea mist, tan, silt and black. Best bag EVER!

Congrats!! I also think this is one of the best bags that Coach has made in awhile. The price, leather, and over all function is near perfect.
I'm hoping for a PCE soon, I want PR, Black, and Sea Mist :biggrin:

Love your black daily and it looks great on you!