The Daily Bag and its power over me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Per my previous thread "too many black bags...", I decided to consolidate in order to buy another Daily bag. A coworker actually ended up wanting to buy my black Hobo so it worked out perfectly. My local Coach stores had no black Daily bags, but Belk had ONE left and I had an Easter sale coupon. Not as good as a PCE at Coach but not full price. I immediately cut the tags, conditioned her and moved in so I could use her tonight! I'm not kidding when I say this bag is as close to perfect as Coach has made (for me) in a long time. I now have sea mist and black. Yay! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397934471.627096.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397934491.369168.jpg

2. And at this point I can't make myself return my black/white Preston. But I haven't cut the tags yet! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397934622.835651.jpg

3. If it is any consolation, I now have this bag in cornflower, sea mist, tan, silt and black. Best bag EVER!

4. Stunning! They're both beautiful: cute and classy at the same time! Congrats!

5. Wow - lucky you!

6. Thank you!

7. Does the thin strap bother you at all?

8. Not at all - but I don't have the bag stuffed full either. I doubled the strap on my sea mist one and will probably do the same with this one.

9. The daily is a great bag..I have in tan. Do not let the black/white Preston go! I have her too....and she's a forever keeper!!!!!

10. Lucky in that I was able to get them all on various friends and family, PCE, etc....but "crazy" might be a better term for what I am. :smile:

11. Thank you and so glad to hear someone else has and loves the black and white Preston!

12. I wouldn't call it crazy - that bag is addictive and reasonably priced!

13. I agree....this is the most beautiful-and-functional-but-still-reasonably-priced bag I have ever owned. I wish they would make 20 more colors. Can you imagine it in emerald, cobalt, cranberry, dark plume...sigh!

14. Congrats!! I also think this is one of the best bags that Coach has made in awhile. The price, leather, and over all function is near perfect.
    I'm hoping for a PCE soon, I want PR, Black, and Sea Mist :biggrin:

Love your black daily and it looks great on you!

15. OMG dark plume would be amazing. And a navy/cobalt - oh yeah.