THe Da Vinci code

I've read all his books, and they are all great! But the movie will only come out if he wins his court case, right? So I believe the movie will be put on hold. I thought they weren't allowed to film in half the places that the book took place, but I'm probably wrong.

Either way I'm really excited for the movie!!!
and p.s. I'm totally on Dan Brown's side, against that book in question (I forget the name).

Danica said:
I've read all his books, and they are all great! But the movie will only come out if he wins his court case, right? So I believe the movie will be put on hold. I thought they weren't allowed to film in half the places that the book took place, but I'm probably wrong.

Either way I'm really excited for the movie!!!
and p.s. I'm totally on Dan Brown's side, against that book in question (I forget the name).

Well, I believe the judge is in deliberation right now since the closing arguments were a few days ago. I read that the judge made a comment that seems to favor Dan Brown. We'll see what happens.

kylieReese said:
with both books I read through in one night until my eyes were bloodshot.. :lol: :lol:

me too! and i didn't go to bed until like 3 or 4 and had to work the next day! but it was so worth it. :smile: my dad actually liked angels and demons better, and he's the one that told me about it when he saw me reading the divinci code (the one day i carried it around!). i kind of liked the story a little better too...but liked the characters better in divinci code. :smile:

i was so excited when i saw the big display at my local theater. i hope it comes out soon. i want to see it so badly!

dan brown has also written some techno thrillers (FBI codebreaking but on computers type stuff) that i have but haven't gotten around to reading yet. i :love: :love: dan brown! his books are so smart and entertaining!

i loved his books, all of them are amazing and hard to put down. as soon as i had read tdvc and a&d i mmediately ordered digital fortress and deception point. i didn't think i'd like them as much as i did. i hope that right now dan brown is sitting at his desk writing another novel because i can't wait to read more!

I got the Da Vinci Code book as a gift last year and it's still sitting in the corner of my room collecting dust. :lol: I'm going to go read it now!! :nuts:

SuLi said:
Well, I believe the judge is in deliberation right now since the closing arguments were a few days ago. I read that the judge made a comment that seems to favor Dan Brown. We'll see what happens.

Good to hear!! because I really want that movie to be made.:smile:

Yup I agree Noriko. The movie always ruins it for me. It's never as good as the book. It never is, except for Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It was everything I had expected it to be.

I thought the book good (not great), but a good easy read. Saying that it's been the only book that I've seen my husband pick up and read cover to cover in 12 years. I'd be interested to see how the movie goes.