The d ring hobo in chocolate guccissima..

I ordered this from my SA at Gucci Orlando. She had to find it for me since her store was sold out so I guess it is really in demand. It should deliver on Tuesday. It is a very pretty bag. I would think any SA could locate one for you. I doubt that it will be part of the next sale but you never know.

Yep it does!!!!! Both pics thanks to love2shop's new arrivals at nordstrom thread. I'd ask the online customer help on Nordstrom's website but as far as my experiences go, those people aren't the most helpful... or knowledgable... haha. love2shop is currently awaiting an answer from her SA so I will see if that turns into anything!

So while I have time to sit around and think about it, since my bday isn't just around the corner... what size should I ask for? I am literally right on the fence 50/50. :shrugs:

attachment.php

Oh, the bigger one for sure. I find this to be too small for what the design has to offer!

I got the large size in early August from my local Nordstrom (I know there were 3 there when I bought mine). I love it!:heart: I have to admit that I bought the medium first, but ended up exchanging it for the large, because the medium was just too small...:shrugs: But I think I carry more stuff than the average chic (or so I'm told:rolleyes:) and the large has extra room for me, if I ever need it:tup:.
But I :heart:L-O-V-E:heart: the large size - she makes me happy, even though I've only used her once so far! She is perfectly slouchy and soft like buttah.

I ordered this from my SA at Gucci Orlando. She had to find it for me since her store was sold out so I guess it is really in demand. It should deliver on Tuesday. It is a very pretty bag. I would think any SA could locate one for you. I doubt that it will be part of the next sale but you never know.

was it the medium or large?

GucciEyed can you post pics?? I def decided on the large size. More expensive, but, I'm a giraffe (lol), so it would probably be the smarter choice.

I feel bad asking for such an expensive gift, so I may tell him that while I do love the choco guccissima leather one, the one in canvas with gold trim is just as good in my book. (Even that's an expensive gift!!!)

GucciEyed can you post pics?? I def decided on the large size. More expensive, but, I'm a giraffe (lol), so it would probably be the smarter choice.

I feel bad asking for such an expensive gift, so I may tell him that while I do love the choco guccissima leather one, the one in canvas with gold trim is just as good in my book. (Even that's an expensive gift!!!)

guccime,I would be more than happy to post pics for you! I just have to get my digital camera some new batteries and take some, then I will post them here. There will be plenty to see...I tend to go overboard with photos!!!:woohoo:
lol

Here are a few...will post a few more in a couple mins...

Attachments

• gucci d-ring 001 comp.JPG
    gucci d-ring 001 comp.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 158
  • gucci d-ring 002 comp.JPG
    gucci d-ring 002 comp.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 137
  • gucci d-ring 005 comp.JPG
    gucci d-ring 005 comp.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Gucci D and me 006 comp.JPG
    Gucci D and me 006 comp.JPG