The d ring hobo in chocolate guccissima..

Chocolate guccissima is TDF!!!!!! I bought the DGold with gold trim but if they had guccissima I would have definitely bought it.

hothands you must must must post a pic!!!!

sneezz, unfortunately I live absolutely nowhere near a Gucci, at all. I live in PA, and for some reason that I can't wrap my mind around, there are no boutiques in the entire STATE let alone near me (central-ish). Unbelievable. My fiance moved to Pittsburgh and I will be relocating there when we are married, and as of right now there are no Gucci handbags even in any stores in Pittsburgh... my only hope is a Nordstrom that is going in the one mall in Pittsburgh sometime in October. I have no idea if this Nordstrom will carry Gucci bags but I am hoping like CRAZY that they will... otherwise I will be completely out of luck. =(

I've seen the chocolate guccisima both in medium ($930) and large hobo ($1050). I'm 5'4" and I prefer the large. The large is a lot bigger and I feel that the large would slouch better, and the medium is more stiff somehow. I'm probably bias because I like bags that slouch

Oh wow if it looks great on someone 5'1" maybe I should stop looking at the medium size altogether, haha, it might look ridiculously small on me!

I hope you can get pics hothands! I'm dying to see it!
If you have a digital camera and can upload the pics to your computer, then what you do is upload those pictures to a free photo site like flickr, and then you can copy the address that it gives you for the picture and paste it into the little box that comes up when you click the square with the mountain surrounded by yellow at the top of this message box where you type...

...I hope that made any sense whatsoever hahaha. Hard to explain without showing!

Coco does your bag zip completely closed? For some reason I remember reading in another thread that you had the one that didn't zip closed. If so, that is a similar but different bag, that is more structured. (It is called the large shoulder bag, and has a push lock closure). The hobos completely zip closed, and are not as wide, and I think are a little smooshier in the way they are made.

Sneezz I was wondering the same thing... the choco Guccissima isn't on Gucci's website at ALL so I don't know if it has any chance of appearing on their website for the sale or not.

?? Anyone know if that ever happens ??

Guccime, sorry that you don't have any Gucci in your state! I think you'll be better off with the large cuz the medium looks perfect on my 4'11" frame. The medium may look too small on you. I saw the large today and it is beautiful but I can't pull off wearing the extra 3 inches or so.

I doubt it'll be part of the sale in October as it isn't available on the website let alone in stores. Maybe I'll try and call my local Gucci store on Tuesday.