The d ring hobo in chocolate guccissima..

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
I think I've decided that this is going to be my birthday wish list. (The first and only item on it, so expensive haha.)

Does anyone know who sells this bag right now? I know it used to be at Nordstrom, but is it still there?

Haven't decided on the size yet (medium vs large hobo...)

Any help tracking them down would be GREATLY appreciated! Nowhere to go for Gucci around me... have to travel for hours haha.

attachment.php

I would love one in medium as well please! HAHAHA. Does it even exist in medium? I love chocolate brown and I love the guccisma, excellent combo! :heart::tup:
I think it'll make a great birthday gift! :tup:

Yep it does!!!!! Both pics thanks to love2shop's new arrivals at nordstrom thread. I'd ask the online customer help on Nordstrom's website but as far as my experiences go, those people aren't the most helpful... or knowledgable... haha. love2shop is currently awaiting an answer from her SA so I will see if that turns into anything!

So while I have time to sit around and think about it, since my bday isn't just around the corner... what size should I ask for? I am literally right on the fence 50/50. :shrugs:

attachment.php

BTW sneezz I am totally with you. Chocolate Guccissima makes me melt. I am in love with it. Haha. If I don't get this bag and get a canvas d ring instead, I want to try to get the chocolate guccissima horsebit medium hobo eventually. Maybe it will be included in the sale.

That pic makes me love the bag too!:heart:

The size will depend on your height and what you're comfortable carrying. I find that for me medium is usually the best size but then again, I'm only 5 feet. A large just seems overwhelming for my stature.

I tried on this bag at the Gucci boutique downtown chicago. It was so buttery soft. I wanted it sooo bad, but i have the chocolate Guccissima Princy tote... so it didn't make sense to buy it. That's why I chose the small black one. Anyways this bag is 1050= tax and they will ship it to you with no problem.

I lovei it, too. Anyone know how much the little one is in the GG fabric? I can't find it on their website for some reason, only the large one is showing up. I know it comes in 3 sizes, too.

SoxFan, unfortunately the medium hobo in the canvas is, to my knowledge (and I asked many many stores), discontinued and sold out. Unfortunately. =( I was very sad about this also.

As for which bag would be best to me it's hard to say, because I am tall (5'9") but thin (134 pounds right now and still have a little college flub to lose haha). So I don't know???? The decision is killing me haha. At least if I do have to get the canvas due to price issues, I won't have a choice, since they only have the large size now.

:drool: I've never seen this size in the guccissima yet but you're making me want one too! I already had my eye on the all leather chocolate brown one but this is def icing on the cake! I'm gonna call my SA tomorrow too lol. I know they carry the medium in Asia but my sister never got back to me whether she got one or not yet :sad: ... but if you carry quite a lot, the large is def the perfect size. I bought the fabric one for my mother and it looks A LOT better when it's unstuffed.