The Cutie Mini Lin Club!!

Mini Lin and Idylle are definitely more delicate than coated canvas bags. I think it fell a bit out of favor since the lines were discontinued. But many bag collectors love these lines and there are many beautiful designs you can find on the second hand market.
thank you for reply! i guess it probably would be more delicate due to it being fabric, however I think thats why it appeals to me as its a bit different :smile:

Reactions: fabuleux
B984E673-E65E-4A0F-A389-3564738D66E4.jpeg I have the mini lin Manon PM in “Platine”. It’s been very well used and wondered what the best way to “wash” it was. Spot cleaning doesn’t work for me since it was my moms everyday purse for nearly a decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: lizaariani59
I just recently joined the mini lin club with a platine manon PM. Now I realize it is way too small and want an MM too. Should I go for an Ebene or Platine? I tend to be a grey lady, but I like the idea idea of the darker Ebene in terms of abstain stains being less visible and it looks more like the classic monogram colors.

For those of you who have had a Mini Lin for a while, how is it wearing? I’ve been looking at them on preloved sites and the condition of most of them was very poor, especially on the corners.

Only carried my preloved Mini Lin Manon PM once since I got her. Not sure how often this bag was carried by the previous owner, no corner wear but there are couple small spots of wear in the fabric. It’s dark brown and not very noticeable.. pretty decent shape for 12 years old

Only carried my preloved Mini Lin Manon PM once since I got her. Not sure how often this bag was carried by the previous owner, no corner wear but there are couple small spots of wear in the fabric. It’s dark brown and not very noticeable.. pretty decent shape for 12 years old
Thanks! I just purchased one that looked pretty good from a Japanese seller. I can’t wait to receive it!