The cute ALMA BB club!

@NurseAnn i did some shots this morning of what’s in my Alma BB. All fits comfortably without forcing. The Kindle Oasis is not always with me just during the week but it is a deal braeaker. All little stuff to the left including my iPod Touch is inside the Mini Pouchette. Now I do say it’s a little stiffer the Epi than the Canvas but that’s to be expected. The bag zips with no problem or distortion of zipper closure. Notice I used the Epi Noir for demonstration.

Attachments

• 1E98B773-0407-433E-9A22-84C0EC5C7308.jpeg
    1E98B773-0407-433E-9A22-84C0EC5C7308.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 1,464
  • A30A9CD6-0332-4FB5-8A22-D3484D463A1B.jpeg
    A30A9CD6-0332-4FB5-8A22-D3484D463A1B.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 1,460
  • 6A100946-27E7-487B-A273-DC2960EB695C.jpeg
    6A100946-27E7-487B-A273-DC2960EB695C.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,486
  • 71CBF69E-2DFB-4D22-8929-764C5A702587.jpeg
    71CBF69E-2DFB-4D22-8929-764C5A702587.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,471
Last edited:
@NurseAnn i did some shots this morning of what’s in my Alma BB. All fits comfortably without forcing. The Kindle Oasis is not always with me just during the week but it is a deal braeaker. All little stuff to the left including my iPod Touch is inside the Mini Pouchette. Now I do say it’s a little stiffer the Epi than the Canvas but that’s to be expected. The bag zips with no problem or distortion of zipper closure. Notice I used the Epi Noir for demonstration.
That's amazing! I can't believe the kindle fits in there! I would not have guessed that at all. I'm hoping to go try this on this weekend. You are wonderful. Thank you so much for the pictures. The epi is really stealing the show with that bright silver hardware!!!

Reactions: kkfiregirl
That's amazing! I can't believe the kindle fits in there! I would not have guessed that at all. I'm hoping to go try this on this weekend. You are wonderful. Thank you so much for the pictures. The epi is really stealing the show with that bright silver hardware!!!
There is something about silver on black. Yes like I said the kindle was a deal breaker if it didn’t fit I would have passed. Amazing little bag!

There is something about silver on black. Yes like I said the kindle was a deal breaker if it didn’t fit I would have passed. Amazing little bag!

Well I went in on Saturday to check out the Alma and the Melie (I realize they're very different! I don't really have any gaps in my collection so either function will do) and my store didn't have either bag in any material available. More time to think on it I guess.

Well I went in on Saturday to check out the Alma and the Melie (I realize they're very different! I don't really have any gaps in my collection so either function will do) and my store didn't have either bag in any material available. More time to think on it I guess.
Yeah finding anything in store right now is a challenge. You should ask to have them ordered in. Oh yes Melie and Alma BB very very different bags. I will PM you on the Mellie as I owned that bag.

Yeah finding anything in store right now is a challenge. You should ask to have them ordered in. Oh yes Melie and Alma BB very very different bags. I will PM you on the Mellie as I owned that bag.

When I went in to check out the BB in damier ebene, the store (flagship in SF) was completely out of Alma’s in any size in this style. The SA I worked with mentioned that in the few months he’s worked there, they were always out of the BB in monogram and de.

I’m not one to purchase when I can’t see and feel the actual item, but since I’ve been doing my research on this bag for awhile, I felt ok having it ordered and delivered and after hearing the return policy if anything was damaged.

Nurseann, perhaps try calling ahead next time you go so it’s not a wasted trip. It was worth the wait for the BB. Good luck in your search! :flowers:

When I went in to check out the BB in damier ebene, the store (flagship in SF) was completely out of Alma’s in any size in this style. The SA I worked with mentioned that in the few months he’s worked there, they were always out of the BB in monogram and de.

I’m not one to purchase when I can’t see and feel the actual item, but since I’ve been doing my research on this bag for awhile, I felt ok having it ordered and delivered and after hearing the return policy if anything was damaged.

Nurseann, perhaps try calling ahead next time you go so it’s not a wasted trip. It was worth the wait for the BB. Good luck in your search! :flowers:
Yes unfortunaly believe it or not or at least up until now the Alma BB was not very popular so Boutiques did not really carry. I ended up just ordering the DE online first without seeing because I knew if I did not like I could return to the store. Well let me tell you upon opening that box I was in love and even more so when I saw it was MIF. Then I tried my things inside and fell even further! And now three BB's in well. . . Just know if you are not satisfied either way you can return. The policy is 14 days for a full refund and 30 days for exchange (for unused items).