The cute ALMA BB club!

The blue denim is catching my eye more and more. I'll have to find time to go to the boutique soon! Love them both [emoji813]
Thanks so much Addicted to bags [emoji7][emoji177] I loved the blue denim for a year at least but hesitated even though I'm a denim girl in my daily life [emoji8] Sooo glad I finally got her [emoji177] But your blue patent one is gorgeous, too [emoji7]

Reactions: Addicted to bags
saying goodbye to my alma bb amarante :sad: .. i hope i won't regret selling her .. i needed to make room for chanel flap bag jumbo .. this bag is so beautiful but i tend to wear my de version more... maybe i will buy another vernis alma bb in a more poppy colour next year:smile:..
the only con is that the dark vernis colour attracts dust a lot so everytime i used her she had dust or white particles on it and this looked not so nice when the sun was shining.. i already miss her :sad: but as soon as i have my chanel i will fell better :smile:

View attachment 3769591View attachment 3769593
Thank you for the info on the dust part because I was considering the amarante color.

Will a mini pochette easily fit in an Alma bb? Will there be any room left over for a cardholder, iPhone 6+, and car keys? (I have a big fat car key). If anyone has a picture can i please see?? Thank you!!!!

Can someone tell me how long the strap is? I'd LOVE an Alma BB, BUT I'm 5'1" and 100 lbs. I'm afraid the strap will be way too long for me
:sad: Any petite girls out there with an Alma BB?
I claim I'm 5'2 but I think I'm more like 5'1 1/2, hey every half inch helps..... I have this model Alma with the wider strap and don't have any problems on my shoulder and of course crossbody. And I wear flat shoes and am 107 lbs. Let me see if I have photo with it on my shoulder. Gals with the regular strap can you speak up?

IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1855.JPG

Can someone tell me how long the strap is? I'd LOVE an Alma BB, BUT I'm 5'1" and 100 lbs. I'm afraid the strap will be way too long for me
:sad: Any petite girls out there with an Alma BB?

I don't know measurements. I have the bb in. Marine. I am 5.75 inches tall. Just under 5'4. I feel the strap is slightly too long. I can wear it but it's not quite right and not the most comfortable. Adjustable strap would be better. You can see in some mod shots of people how low it sits with strap.

Reactions: ShireeC
I claim I'm 5'2 but I think I'm more like 5'1 1/2, hey every half inch helps..... I have this model Alma with the wider strap and don't have any problems on my shoulder and of course crossbody. And I wear flat shoes and am 107 lbs. Let me see if I have photo with it on my shoulder. Gals with the regular strap can you speak up?

View attachment 3780067 View attachment 3780068

I have this one too. I love the bag but I feel the strap is too long. I'm just under 5'4(5.75) and about 105 pounds. Wish it would have been adjustable. The bag is gorgeous.

Reactions: ShireeC