The cute ALMA BB club!

Btw...I know the Monogram Vernis line will only continue to be produced in the Alma, but I heard Epi won't be produced in the Almas anymore...is this true?!??
I hope not [emoji54] Where did you hear this? You've got me worried now [emoji22]

But congrats to your gorgeous Alma in Amarante! It's a good idea to put something between the bag and the handles. Got my Alma PM in Amarante pre-loved and if you look veeery closely IRL you can see a slight trace on the leather.
This cutie will make your special day even a little more special [emoji175][emoji183][emoji177]

I hope not [emoji54] Where did you hear this? You've got me worried now [emoji22]

But congrats to your gorgeous Alma in Amarante! It's a good idea to put something between the bag and the handles. Got my Alma PM in Amarante pre-loved and if you look veeery closely IRL you can see a slight trace on the leather.
This cutie will make your special day even a little more special [emoji175][emoji183][emoji177]

Aw thank you so much, and I was totally debating the PM size! It's gorgeous, and congrats to you, too[emoji8]

I first saw the advice about the handles probably on this thread or else just the "Alma" thread.

And I saw the rumor about the Epi on the same thread!!! Def. worries me too!!!

Reactions: LVoe4DB
Hi all! I'm visiting the store over the weekend and intend to buy the alma BB - but I'm so torn between the mono and the damier ebene. Any inputs, pros/cons to both please?

Really personal choice. Have you seen in person? That may make a difference. I think between mono and de I'd choose de. It's gorgeous on the bb. And no vachetta!

Last edited:
1zyar81.jpg

Taking my alma bb out. She is getting a nice color already

Hi all! I'm visiting the store over the weekend and intend to buy the alma BB - but I'm so torn between the mono and the damier ebene. Any inputs, pros/cons to both please?

I just got DE a couple of weeks ago and I'm so in love with how carefree and gorgeous this bag is. It was out in the rain with me a couple of times and I didn't have to worry about it. If you don't already own a lot of DE bags then I would definitely recommend this print.