The cute ALMA BB club!

Hi everyone,
I just recently fell in love with the alma bb epi in fuchsia but thinking of going with an alma bb in DE for worry-free durability. I am concerned about colour transfer as I mainly wear denim (a combo of light and dark). Could somebody please confirm if they have had any colour transfer with epi leather?

FYI- not sure why the word denim is hyperlinked to an eBay page with denim for sale. I tried to edit to remove but wouldn't work. Sorry!

View attachment 3660034

I love the colors but I've owned it about a year and a half and haven't used it more than half a dozen times. I think I feel this pressure to really match it and figuring out what to carry is tricky. But, every time I think of selling it I just can't. [emoji4] Time to figure it out or let it go. [emoji4]
such a pretty bag, i don't blame you for holding onto it. maybe try to be more flexible with what you wear it with. sometimes unexpected combos look great, even tho they might initially be out of our matchy matchy comfort zone. best of luck in your decision but hope you keep it : )

Hi everyone,
I just recently fell in love with the alma bb epi in fuchsia but thinking of going with an alma bb in DE for worry-free durability. I am concerned about colour transfer as I mainly wear denim (a combo of light and dark). Could somebody please confirm if they have had any colour transfer with epi leather?

FYI- not sure why the word denim is hyperlinked to an eBay page with denim for sale. I tried to edit to remove but wouldn't work. Sorry!
Happened to my reply as well.

Hi everyone,

I've been lusting over this bag for years and I think it's time I take the plunge. But I had a few questions I was hoping someone could help me with. This is all for the epi leather alma bb.

1. How much off the full retail would it have to be before you'd consider a pre-loved piece and risk authenticity?
2. Are we on the edge of a season and they're soon releasing or discontinuing any colors? I'm considering the charcoal but would love a pop of color if the right color was available.
3. Are there any common flaws I should be in the look out for when shopping?

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I've been lusting over this bag for years and I think it's time I take the plunge. But I had a few questions I was hoping someone could help me with. This is all for the epi leather alma bb.

1. How much off the full retail would it have to be before you'd consider a pre-loved piece and risk authenticity?
2. Are we on the edge of a season and they're soon releasing or discontinuing any colors? I'm considering the charcoal but would love a pop of color if the right color was available.
3. Are there any common flaws I should be in the look out for when shopping?

Thank you!
alma bb is a great bag, especially in epi. i have more than one and i have not had any issues with them. as to seasonal colors, i don't know, but someone somewhere on this forum mentioned the rumor that epi alma ( not sure about bb) was getting a change to diagonal texture as opposed to horizontal lines. not sure if this info is accurate so please look for further info on this. as to price, i have bought preloved and i would say that would depend upon your personal feelings, the rarity of the color, etc. best of luck : )

Reactions: orangefeast
Hi everyone,

You don't need to worry about colour transfer which any epi leather as it's really durable . I have an alma bob in rose ballerine and have never had any colour transfer and wear it with dark jeans and in all weathers with no issues. Epi is a care free leather.
If the fuchsia is what you love then I would go with that as you have nothing to worry about.