The cute ALMA BB club!

Hi Ladies, hoping you can help. I'm looking to purchase a preloved Alma Vernis BB in Amarante. Bag looks great but I have a question on the authenticity/ production label. On the one I'm looking at the code is printed on the inside pocket. I have a few LVs and on mine most are in a tag attached to the inside pocket. Anyone have a alma bb in amarante that they can check and let me know where the code is. Is it on a tag inside the pocket or printed on inside pocket? Greatly appreciate your help.

The first batches of BBs actually used to have the date code printed on the inside pocket next to the rim on the right side. It is hard to spot.
To help you figure out how it should look like I tried to take a picture of my BB in Rose Florentine.
I am afraid that in darker colours such as amarante it can be even more difficult to see.

IMG_1489605086.040338.jpg

Reactions: Acctt
Congrats!! It is so pretty! I am really torn on this piece, I absolutely loved it in store, but then I saw pictures of it on IG in bright day light, and it seemed way too flashy for me. But now seeing your picture, I'm changing my mind again... would you say it transitions from magenta to amarante?

Thanks a lot! Yes, it's a transition from the magenta color to Amarante :smile: I had been looking at the alma bb for a long time, but only epi leather, because the vernis is too shinny, just not my style. But this one is different , it's something special. The color is more dark, but not boring, because the transition.
It was actually an impulsive purchase! I was out yesterday for buying the Gucci marmont in baby pink. But my friends made me realize this bag is the best choice. Cause this bag is the classic! And this color is "limited", my SA said that they only going to have it in a couple of months.
I hope it will help you to decide :smile:

Thanks a lot! Yes, it's a transition from the magenta color to Amarante :smile: I had been looking at the alma bb for a long time, but only epi leather, because the vernis is too shinny, just not my style. But this one is different , it's something special. The color is more dark, but not boring, because the transition.
It was actually an impulsive purchase! I was out yesterday for buying the Gucci marmont in baby pink. But my friends made me realize this bag is the best choice. Cause this bag is the classic! And this color is "limited", my SA said that they only going to have it in a couple of months.
I hope it will help you to decide :smile:

Yes, thank you! I'm going back to Paris next week and I will ask to try it on outside.

Congrats!! It is so pretty! I am really torn on this piece, I absolutely loved it in store, but then I saw pictures of it on IG in bright day light, and it seemed way too flashy for me. But now seeing your picture, I'm changing my mind again... would you say it transitions from magenta to amarante?

just checked the website it's already sold out. they charged my credit card already so i better receive it!

I took my Alma BB out today. :heart:
bee%20charm%20sm_zpsk0e9j6cq.jpg