The Cure for LEGACYITIS...MORE LEGACY!

tnsweetness

Nov 14, 2011
Maryland
I received my latest charge send yesterday and I think my collection is shaping up nicely.

I wanted to share my collection with a few family shots of all the items I have gotten in the last 2 weeks...

Here are my duffles and the few accessories I have so far.

legacy.jpg

legacy1.jpg

legacy2.jpg

legacy3.jpg

legacy4.jpg

tnsweetness

Nov 14, 2011
Maryland
Love! Gorgeous, which color is your favorite?
Thanks Doll...I think my favorite is the Tourmaline. But I like the UV alot too!:P
I am not too sure of the Carnelian. It is a bit more orange. I did have the Burnt Orange and returned it due to it having scratches. I wish I had taken side by side pics of the two. I may return the Carnelian and get the Sunflower!

cupcakegirl

Jun 15, 2011
Ok, now that I regained consciousness...

Congrats, that is an incredible haul in two weeks!!! Just curious, do you change wallets whenever you change bags?

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Thanks Doll...I think my favorite is the Tourmaline. But I like the UV alot too!:P
I am not too sure of the Carnelian. It is a bit more orange. I did have the Burnt Orange and returned it due to it having scratches. I wish I had taken side by side pics of the two. I may return the Carnelian and get the Sunflower!
Ooh, definitely do that. I have the colorblock and I think the main color is carnelian. It is a little orangey. I just got the sunflower and it is the perfect yellow.