The Cruise waiting game...

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
Delray Beach FL
I preordered the white (off-white) jumbo from Hirshleifers and I have to say I'm impatiently awaiting its arrival. I see some of the jumbos trickling in in the other multi brand retailers but nothing yet on the Hirshleifer front. Has anyone ever pre-ordered from them and can tell me about their experience? Do they normally receive everything after everyone else? Any advice would be appreciate. Thanks in advance!

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
I'd love the answer to this question too as I've got a mini rectangular in the same cruise white on order with them. They did tell me that it could arrive as late as end of January or even early February so I've been preparing for a bit of a wait. They did also say they were hopeful the cruise white minis would come in earlier than that but no promises.

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
Delray Beach FL
I know the white minis haven't arrived at Saks yet either but the jumbos have started surfacing. They told me the same thing. Can arrive as late as February but I'm an extremely impatient person. Lol

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
The m/l size has also popped up here and there. I was offered one by Bloomies maybe 2 or so weeks ago.

krawford

O.G.
Feb 3, 2011
Your white jumbo, is it caviar or lambskin.? I called about the white jumbo and they told me they had order the lambskin so I passed. I have a white jumbo caviar being shipped as we speak from Neiman Marcus.

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Just fyi, Hirshleifers just emailed to let me know that my white caviar mini is in and will be shipping tomorrow or Monday. So, it seems like the white 17C bags are starting to arrive in force. Hopefully, your lamb jumbo will show up soon too.

krawford

O.G.
Feb 3, 2011
Please show us your bag when you get it. I would love to see this bag in lambskin:heart:

andreaxabc

Feb 26, 2013
I preordered my black caviar ghw boy from H and it came a week after I ordered it (just before Halloween). I honestly think it depends! But I've had a really great experience with them.

To be fair, I had my NM SA tell me that she was going to be getting the boy and the black rectangular mini ghw in February too, but then texted me a week later to tell me she had it in.

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
Delray Beach FL
I preordered my black caviar ghw boy from H and it came a week after I ordered it (just before Halloween). I honestly think it depends! But I've had a really great experience with them.

To be fair, I had my NM SA tell me that she was going to be getting the boy and the black rectangular mini ghw in February too, but then texted me a week later to tell me she had it in.
That's awesome. I know it's not Hirshleifers. They're at the mercy of when Chanel ships out items. They found it odd as well that it hasn't come in yet considering other stores have already gotten them in.