The Crossings-Tannersville?

Went today!! Finally got the patchwork denim tote & matching wallet. It was the only one I saw, but they may put more out later on. They had a section of 40% off and still some 50% off. Yes, took spy pics...will post later tonight!

The black sequin highlights & the highlights that say poppy in cusrsive sequins are now 50%. I only saw a few poppy bags come in on the 40% off section. There's one bright pink tote with a redish flower on the front. They had some straw totes. No swirl audreys yet. A few dotted large brown sophias left. Blue denim python Maggies. I found one patent navy blue sophia in the 50% off section. I couldn't resist that one! I picked up the Dream C tote because I did a charge hold days ago, but none were out on the floor. Just the poppy dream wristlets. OK..off to dinner, but will post my purchases & pics in a little while! Oh and 2 letters were given out to 2 gentleman...obvious resellers!

Went today!! Finally got the patchwork denim tote & matching wallet. It was the only one I saw, but they may put more out later on. They had a section of 40% off and still some 50% off. Yes, took spy pics...will post later tonight!

The black sequin highlights & the highlights that say poppy in cusrsive sequins are now 50%. I only saw a few poppy bags come in on the 40% off section. There's one bright pink tote with a redish flower on the front. They had some straw totes. No swirl audreys yet. A few dotted large brown sophias left. Blue denim python Maggies. I found one patent navy blue sophia in the 50% off section. I couldn't resist that one! I picked up the Dream C tote because I did a charge hold days ago, but none were out on the floor. Just the poppy dream wristlets. OK..off to dinner, but will post my purchases & pics in a little while! Oh and 2 letters were given out to 2 gentleman...obvious resellers!

obviously i am no where near this outlet, but i'm outing myself as an 'all-outlets posts snoop' here...just wanted to say i am glad to see someone actually saw 'obvious resellers' getting THE LETTER :biggrin:

Pics from today........http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k526/ariesgirly/spy.jpg
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k526/ariesgirly/5.jpg
2.jpg
[/IMG]