The Croisette club house

Hi , I just bought the croisette in Spain in Azur. It is a lovely handbag, i am loving it although i have come close to exchanging it for a more usable one for me like the flower hobo! The one thing that bothers me is that the tassel looks or brings the classiness of the bag down. It does not have the finish of the gorgeous handbag. My option at this time is to purchase a LV lower end charm like https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/lv-circle-bag-charm-key-holder-010149 without breaking the bank! What do you guys recommend? Definitely needs something on the side to pep it just a bit. Thanks!

Reactions: Miss_Lili
Hi , I just bought the croisette in Spain in Azur. It is a lovely handbag, i am loving it although i have come close to exchanging it for a more usable one for me like the flower hobo! The one thing that bothers me is that the tassel looks or brings the classiness of the bag down. It does not have the finish of the gorgeous handbag. My option at this time is to purchase a LV lower end charm like https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/lv-circle-bag-charm-key-holder-010149 without breaking the bank! What do you guys recommend? Definitely needs something on the side to pep it just a bit. Thanks!
I removed the tassels on mine. Love the clean simple look without it.

I am so close to deciding to return the croisette for something else just because I find it a bit of a hassle when i open the flap and the handle is in the way...still contemplating..first world problems..haha . Let me know if anyone is still loving the croisette (it might persuade me to keep it).

I am so close to deciding to return the croisette for something else just because I find it a bit of a hassle when i open the flap and the handle is in the way...still contemplating..first world problems..haha . Let me know if anyone is still loving the croisette (it might persuade me to keep it).

I totally do. It's my favorite (and meanwhile also my only) LV bag. The closure and the handle have never bothered me. Yes, sometimes I may need one or two seconds longer to close the bag. But that's no big deal to me, and I'm used to that from my Chanel flaps anyway.

Hi ladies, I just bought my croisette online from the LV site (I’ve never tested it out in person because I live too far from an actual store), and I noticed the clasp only closes when the bag is full? Is that normal or did I get a defective bag? Lol I’m stressed out because I don’t really know if this is normal or not!

Hi ladies, I just bought my croisette online from the LV site (I’ve never tested it out in person because I live too far from an actual store), and I noticed the clasp only closes when the bag is full? Is that normal or did I get a defective bag? Lol I’m stressed out because I don’t really know if this is normal or not!

It is difficult to close it when the bag is empty but it’s definitely possible!

my SA said there has to be something in there for the clasp to press against.
I had the same issue when i first got it and was deciding to return it or not. I learned that you have to have the bag somewhat full to have something to press against when closing. I now put like a pack of tissue in there. So far, I have been loving the handbag and got a lot of compliments on it! :smile: