The Crazy Cara Club...

Thank you! So happy you mentioned the mini I think its great and I love the functionality of it. Can't wait and congrats on your newest addition [emoji5]

The functionality of these bags is amazing! I simply adore my mini. At 5'2, I really think the size suits me. With that said, I like wearing bags in the crook of my elbow and the mini looks a bit silly (I realize it's not necessarily meant to be worn that way). I also have a baby and need more space sometimes. Either way, these are amazing bags! :smile: my only hesitancy is the durability of the quilted leather but the bag is so lux, the NVT in medium (which I did try on), was just too heavy for me.

Hi!
On vacation and I just scored my 2nd Cara (large, black, shw) a few days ago from the Mulberry outlet in Carlsbad (Desert Hills). :smile: Love it!
They had the quilted as well and the camel hair khaki camo. But I liked this one best.
Now I'm wondering if anyone bought an organizer for a large Cara?
From where?
I want one for it to retain it's shape before I use it.
Here's a picture (ignore the OT bag) :smile:
IMG_1474734573.048996.jpg

Is that really the mini, ams? It looks absolutely stunning on you and you definitely don't need the medium!
I tried on the mini ostrich Cara at BV this week and it looked way too small on me (I'm 5'5" and not as slim as you!) - it fits you like a proverbial glove!
Do you use an organiser inside it?

Is that really the mini, ams? It looks absolutely stunning on you and you definitely don't need the medium!
I tried on the mini ostrich Cara at BV this week and it looked way too small on me (I'm 5'5" and not as slim as you!) - it fits you like a proverbial glove!

Hi mayfly! No not the mini, it's the medium :smile:. I have a mini in NVT, and feel this is the perfect addition in medium since the quilted is lighter than NVT. At least for me since I'm sensitive to the weight of bags.:smile:

Thank you so much for the super kind words, I really appreciate it! And love the bag hehe. My SA sent me the photos of the ostrich and it was beyond stunning, like jaw dropping beautiful :smile:

I'm not sure I see myself using an organizer in either to be honest. Possibly the medium by the mini is too small for me to lose any space to any organizer lol.

Hi!
On vacation and I just scored my 2nd Cara (large, black, shw) a few days ago from the Mulberry outlet in Carlsbad (Desert Hills). :smile: Love it!
They had the quilted as well and the camel hair khaki camo. But I liked this one best.
Now I'm wondering if anyone bought an organizer for a large Cara?
From where?
I want one for it to retain it's shape before I use it.
Here's a picture (ignore the OT bag) :smile:
View attachment 3474837

Congrats Malin!! Lovely addition. I'm sorry I can't help on the organizer recommendation :/