The Crazy Cara Club...

Hello ladies!

I know this thread has been MIA recently but hopefully some of you might see this.

I have both a mini and medium Cara and they have been in daily use since I purchased them.

I’ve had my mini for a fair bit longer but I’ve noticed the flap has started to fold back on itself (difficult to explain but I’ve popped a photo below that might explain it better than I can!)

I wondered if any of you guys had experienced this and if you have any ideas on how to fix it? My medium doesn’t have this issue but I wonder if it’s because the flap is quite a bit thicker than the mini?

Thanks in advance you lovely people :love::heart:

Attachments

• 36F329C0-C1CF-4A82-8B89-3140D677F32A.jpeg
    36F329C0-C1CF-4A82-8B89-3140D677F32A.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 66
I’ve had my mini for a fair bit longer but I’ve noticed the flap has started to fold back on itself (difficult to explain but I’ve popped a photo below that might explain it better than I can!)

I wondered if any of you guys had experienced this and if you have any ideas on how to fix it? My medium doesn’t have this issue but I wonder if it’s because the flap is quite a bit thicker than the mini?

I recently bought this style preloved from consignment store and it had the exact same issue with a bent flap. It was too small for me anyhow but this flap issue would have made me return it. I also got an NVT medium Cara in oak and the quality is so much better than the quilted leather.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for pre-loved mini cara bag, if you know a pre-loved sites i can look at let me know so far the popular sites do not have the mini cara in their stock .Thank you.

If one of you finds a cara in oxblood or the lion rivet please share it :flowers:
hey there! not sure if you've seen it already, but there's a cara in oxblood listed on fashionphile right now. almost pulled the trigger but decided to get a different bag that i wanted more from a different site. from studying the photos for a few hours lol, i see that it's missing two accessories - the hang tag and the small buckle that goes on the top handles. they are minor accessories but thought i'd point it out!

hey there! not sure if you've seen it already, but there's a cara in oxblood listed on fashionphile right now. almost pulled the trigger but decided to get a different bag that i wanted more from a different site. from studying the photos for a few hours lol, i see that it's missing two accessories - the hang tag and the small buckle that goes on the top handles. they are minor accessories but thought i'd point it out!
Thank you so much!! :flowers: :flowers: