The Courier - My 2007 Sleeper Hit!

First of all, you are being way too hard on yourself. You just had a baby last month!!!!! YOu look FANTASTIC with that courier! It really suits you and the color is even better! Thanks for the pics, they're great.

i love it. congrats! question: does the strap get longer and are you wearing it to the fullest extent? just wondering b/c i am seriously considering getting one.

Thanks everyone! I knew I would like the bag but didn't think I would LOVE it this much. Also, I was planning on skipping violet but strangely decided it would be the perfect courier color for me, and it is!

Lolaluvsu, the strap does get longer. It's at its shortest in the picture where it is worn over the shoulder. From that point, it can be extended a little over 7 inches so that at its longest it measures 24 inches. In the picture where I am wearing it cross-body, I can still add about 2 inches more.

First of all, you are being way too hard on yourself. You just had a baby last month!!!!! YOu look FANTASTIC with that courier! It really suits you and the color is even better! Thanks for the pics, they're great.

Thanks Shasta! I have got to lose those 20 lbs at some point and the holidays are a really bad time for that:P

Congratulations! I just got my first Courier as well! (and I was eyeing your Courier on RDC.com, hehe!) It's beautiful on you!

I'm 5'2" also, and I'm finding that my 07 Rouille Courier fits me perfectly. I have the strap on a middle setting and it's just right. I love being hands-free and not carrying my nasty mommy backpack anymore! (I have a 4 and a 2 year old)

This is SUCH a practical bag for moms of little ones! Why carry a dime-a-dozen frumpy diaper bag when you can carry a delicious B-bag! Be sure to post your pics to the Courier Club thread!

KristyDarling, was yours that Rouille posted a little while back? It's so lovely!

I find that with most diaper bags (even nice ones) I end up carrying a separate bag for myself or putting in a pochette for my things, which ends up mixed up with the baby's. My Gucci Diaper tote works well enough but I like how the Courier is different while still being pretty, and lets me dress the way I normally do:smile:

I love the courier on u hip--mom! You truly are hip w/ ur courier and day! and u look awesome for having just had a baby! I am a mom and haven't tried using a courier for a baby bag yet...your pics are making me want one now...I have an extra-courier which is great for travelling but a bit too big for everyday use... I LOVE ur violet courier! Enjoy~~!