The Constance

I just checked my Japanese catalogue; there are three sizes now,
23 cm MM-17 x 23 x5 (all in cm)
18 cm PM-15 x 18 x 4
14 cm (TPM?)- 10 x 14 x 3

I agree, that the MM is a great size for day to evening.

I'm an Hermes newb and have been looking for info on the Constance.. It's such a beautiful bag I don't understand why more people don't love it.. oh well more for me!!!

but does anyone know what kind of leather this bag comes in? So far I've seen it only in croc, lizard and a smooth leather..

Does this bag come in a grainier skin? sounds kinda gross but you know what I mean...

I wonder if it comes in the same skins and colors as the Birkin and Kelly...

Please help a beginner out :Push:

I'm an Hermes newb and have been looking for info on the Constance.. It's such a beautiful bag I don't understand why more people don't love it.. oh well more for me!!!

but does anyone know what kind of leather this bag comes in? So far I've seen it only in croc, lizard and a smooth leather..

Does this bag come in a grainier skin? sounds kinda gross but you know what I mean...

I wonder if it comes in the same skins and colors as the Birkin and Kelly...

Please help a beginner out :Push:

Hi, I have seen it in an epsom (blue jean) because it is a structured leather - and believe me I still regret it to this day that I didn't snap it up! It loosened the stays of what might be mostly considered a formal bag - brighter colours seem to do this for a constance. As MisssA says - many more to admire on that thread too.

Hi, I'm an hermes newbie too and have had a few curious look-ins with the constance.
From what I know it comes in exotic leathers and box leather usually.

I saw and tried an MM in black w PHW and did think it looked nice but after seeing an ostrich (off-white) w GHW... I'm now re-evaluating and considering an exotic constance.
The croc looks lush as well.

Might have to make a personal order to get the leathers and HW I want.
It's cute and perhaps, a bit more young IMHO.

irishlass: you are right, it does comes in chevre (and assortment of colors: vermillion, gold and rose shocking).

Luccibag: i didn't know that the Constance was a Jackie O bag, thanks for the info.
I saw a b&w picture of her with a Trim on the forum a while ago.

I'm glad it doesn't just come in box! It seems to me that box scratches real easily...

I've seen one itty bitty picture of the Constance in orange and I really liked it... but if it was etoupe!

There's hope for me yet...