The Colorfull Epi Neverfull Clubhouse..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all TPF member.. I recently think to get Epi Neverfull.. I realize we don't have special thread at the clubhouse to discuss about it. I know lots of member own this bag. Please share with us.. Would love to see pics too.. :smile:

I love my Epi Figue NF PM :tender: It is the perfect city/summer bag for me!

IMG_1639_zpsa05a2db6.jpg

IMG_1644_zps299be41c.jpg

IMG_1645_zpsda1c29c8.jpg

IMG_1650_zpscb861fde.jpg

I'm very excited to be a member of this club. I never in a million years thought that I was a Neverfull kind of gal...until the S/S Epi version arrived. ❤️❤️❤️ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404764131.864713.jpg
The Corail is so beautiful and I'm happy to say the she's my first. 💐💐💐
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404764237.404123.jpg
Next came the lovely Lilas. Gotta love this lilac color. 💋💋💋
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404764341.275484.jpg
This was on display in the RTW area at the Shop. Went home & decided this was the Yellow for me. Juane_Pale. You don't see this color too often. 💛💛💛
Well that's it for now but it won't be my last. 😍😍😍

I'm very excited to be a member of this club. I never in a million years thought that I was a Neverfull kind of gal...until the S/S Epi version arrived. ❤️❤️❤️View attachment 2678876
View attachment 2678885
View attachment 2678890
This was on display in the RTW area at the Shop. Went home & decided this was the Yellow for me. Juane_Pale. You don't see this color too often. 💛💛💛

WOW! I love them all! Congrats!

I'm very excited to be a member of this club. I never in a million years thought that I was a Neverfull kind of gal...until the S/S Epi version arrived. ❤️❤️❤️View attachment 2678876
View attachment 2678885
View attachment 2678890
That pink is very yummy, I may also take the plunge on it if it wears as well at the mono NF

WOW! I love them all! Congrats!

Thank you so much. I'm definitely in LVoe! :cloud9:

That pink is very yummy, I may also take the plunge on it if it wears as well at the mono NF

So far they are wearing wonderfully! No a knick or scratch anywhere inside or out. And the shoulder straps are oh so comfortable no matter how much I stuff in it! I'm excited to see all the new Epi colors.

Hi ladies, I'm loving all the colours this bag comes in. May I ask if the Epi Neverfull is only available in MM at the moment, no GMs? Also, how does it look / perform cinched?