The Colorfull Epi Neverfull Clubhouse..

Normally I am using my black Neverfull Epi in fall/winter with a dark coat but a few weeks ago I used this bag with my new beige trenchcoat. I wore it in the crook of my arm and it got all stained there from the melting handles. On another occasion the handles got sticky and glued together with a green shopping bag. I had to pull the strings out of the handle.

The Neverfull is already a few years old therefor I don’t know if the store will do anything about it. I read somewhere here on the forum that they exchanged the whole bag for a new one. I love the Epi leather on the Neverfull. It makes the bag understated in a classic sophisticated way.

But even if they would grant me an exchange or repair the handles would there still be the same problems with the glazing? I don’t want another bag with melting handles.

Do you have any experience about that? Did LV change something about the composition of the glazing to prevent that from happening again?

Have finally been to a LV store today since the next one is 2hours away from me.

They took my 4 year old epi neverfull back and got a credit store. It was so problem-free. Didn't expect that! I'm so happy with the costumer service.

The store manager also said that the melting of the glazing on the epi Neverfull is a known thing and they will always take care of that with an exchange or a store credit!

Thanks for everyone who encouraged me to try my luck! [emoji4]

Have finally been to a LV store today since the next one is 2hours away from me.

They took my 4 year old epi neverfull back and got a credit store. It was so problem-free. Didn't expect that! I'm so happy with the costumer service.

The store manager also said that the melting of the glazing on the epi Neverfull is a known thing and they will always take care of that with an exchange or a store credit!

Thanks for everyone who encouraged me to try my luck! [emoji4]
Congrats!