The Colorfull Epi Neverfull Clubhouse..

balen.girl

i.love.bags
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
Hi all TPF member.. I recently think to get Epi Neverfull.. I realize we don't have special thread at the clubhouse to discuss about it. I know lots of member own this bag. Please share with us.. Would love to see pics too.. :smile:

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I'm very excited to be a member of this club. I never in a million years thought that I was a Neverfull kind of gal...until the S/S Epi version arrived. ❤️❤️❤️ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404764131.864713.jpg
The Corail is so beautiful and I'm happy to say the she's my first. 💐💐💐
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404764237.404123.jpg
Next came the lovely Lilas. Gotta love this lilac color. 💋💋💋
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404764341.275484.jpg
This was on display in the RTW area at the Shop. Went home & decided this was the Yellow for me. Juane_Pale. You don't see this color too often. 💛💛💛
Well that's it for now but it won't be my last. 😍😍😍

LoveViolet

Nov 3, 2012
I'm very excited to be a member of this club. I never in a million years thought that I was a Neverfull kind of gal...until the S/S Epi version arrived. ❤️❤️❤️ View attachment 2678876
View attachment 2678885
View attachment 2678890
This was on display in the RTW area at the Shop. Went home & decided this was the Yellow for me. Juane_Pale. You don't see this color too often. 💛💛💛

WOW! I love them all! Congrats!

Jan 8, 2014
I'm very excited to be a member of this club. I never in a million years thought that I was a Neverfull kind of gal...until the S/S Epi version arrived. ❤️❤️❤️ View attachment 2678876
View attachment 2678885
View attachment 2678890
That pink is very yummy, I may also take the plunge on it if it wears as well at the mono NF

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
WOW! I love them all! Congrats!
Thank you so much. I'm definitely in LVoe! :cloud9:

That pink is very yummy, I may also take the plunge on it if it wears as well at the mono NF
So far they are wearing wonderfully! No a knick or scratch anywhere inside or out. And the shoulder straps are oh so comfortable no matter how much I stuff in it! I'm excited to see all the new Epi colors.

Cleda

Nov 8, 2011
Singapore
Hi ladies, I'm loving all the colours this bag comes in. May I ask if the Epi Neverfull is only available in MM at the moment, no GMs? Also, how does it look / perform cinched?