the Color Thread: which colors do you buy most?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Black comes in first for me following with a browns coming in second.

2. Black, nude -- and pink, which is weird because I'm not really all that much of a pink person generally, but pink shoes? Yes please!

3. My collection of 14 is pretty mixed...

1 yellow satin (vn)
    2 leopards (numero prives)
    2 blacks (numero prive patent, so private gold heel)
    2 silver (differa n greasepaint)
    2 pinks (horatio patent and Very Galaxy)
    1 burgundy (burgundy numero prive)
    2 nude/gold (staratata + patent alta iowa)
    1 bronze (hyper prive glitter)
    1 red/yellow combi (batik numero prive)

I need to add the following:

Black pump (bianca?)
    Gold (Poseidon hyper prive)
    Red (something is red patent)
    White
    Blue (a nice Bleu Roi blue)
    Purple (something deeper and richer purple not lavender)

4. It's funny, I was just noticing how many pairs I have in the red/pink/purple family! I need more blues I think.

5. You can never have too much pink and purple :P

6. i just did a once over and i have the most black....nude is second, which i find weird because id definatly choose a nude over black in the store....i think its because almost allll the styles come in black so it always an option....

7. i actually have very little black CLs. surprising! i have a lot of blues/purples.

8. 2 leopard prints
    2 black
    1 camel
    1 red
    1 cranberry (magenta)
    1 brown
    1 grey
    1 navy
    1 bone
    1 bronze-ish
    1 oxblood (sometime red and purple)

9. I'm inspired to get some nudes! and more "different" colors - like blue, green, purple, and oxblood...

10. i need something red and something nude :thinking:

11. Nudes by far! I am always wanting creams, camels, and nudes even if the shoe comes in colors I really need..hehe

12. Approx 1/3 of my collection is black........red comes a close second :biggrin:

13. #43 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Neutrals/naturals: beige, bone, tobacco, sable, gold. This is a consistent trend in all my shoes, not just CLs, and I have never noticed it until I thought about this thread! Hmmmmmmm.....

14. I'm really attracted to the bright colours, reds and pinks seem to be my favourites :biggrin: Anything glittery as well lol.

15. LOL Lorna, me too! Sparkly and pink makes me weak in the knees! :biggrin: