the Color Thread: which colors do you buy most?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which colors do you tend to buy most? I noticed in many collection threads that some colors appear more often per collection.

Here's mine below - mostly black. I just gravitate more to black shoes. :smile:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Black for me

3. Black for me too, so much so that I've banned myself from getting any more black shoes. :P Reds/Browns are a close second though.

4. hehe, me too! I'm trying to stay away from black from now on...

5. Black, black, black. Red comes in second.

6. I only own 2 black CL's, 3 if you count espadrilles. I own 3 red, 2 pink, 2 grey/silver.

That's it for color doubles. My collection is pretty even.

7. blacks and Nudes....I think I have like 8 or nine pairs of nude CL's

8. probably black, with nude coming in second.

9. Ditto

10. so far, black. 80% of my collection is black. lol. trying to change that!

11. for the ladies who have a lot of nudes: which styles are your faves? just wondering - looking to buy a few in the future

12. Are we just talking about CL shoes or our entire shoe collection?

If so...definitely black bc it's a staple. Otherwise, pink! :biggrin:

13. I hardly ever buy black shoes. I am trying to change that!! since black goes with everything.

14. I have nude patent VPs, nude patent new decoltissimos, and nude kid decoltissimo slingbacks. I loved the nude jolie noeud dorcets, bloody marys!
    I love nude biancas!!!!

15. And there you have it =)

I'm with sobe and all the black-lovers =)