:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• cinnamon coin.jpg
    cinnamon coin.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 1,908
  • ocean coin.jpg
    ocean coin.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,944
Yeay, I've got one more to add! My 07 Tomato (with her big sister, the 07 Vermilion Money) --

IMG_0600_2_1_watermarked.jpg

Ladies, everyone's coin purses are AMAZING! buru, your collection is tops, bar none!

Thank you so much dear Celia :shame::winkiss:! I really love those small accessories :heart:! Btw: how are you sweety ?

Thanks my dear! I'm doin fine and tryin to cope as a mummy....it seems that i do not have much personal time nowadays, cannot jus go out as i want, whenever i do something, i have to tell myself that i have a baby now....hahaha

It's a blessing that we have our little boy but now i tends to understand how my parents have gone thru the hardship and patience for upbringing us.:tup:

How have u been lately? I really :drool::drool::drool: over all your accessories (coin purse & mini mini coin purse) collections....hopefully i can be like you and hunt all the beautiful accessories:heart:

05 Grey Coin Purse & 06 INK Coin Purse
attachment.php

06 Grenat Coin Purse
attachment.php

05 Sky Blue porte-monnaie
attachment.php

04 Turquoise Coin Purse (this baby no longer with me, sold it to a lovely pfer mummy:crybaby::crybaby:)
attachment.php

Attachments

• KIF_1499.1.JPG
    KIF_1499.1.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 1,188
  • KIF_1295.1.JPG
    KIF_1295.1.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,178
  • KIF_1281.1.JPG
    KIF_1281.1.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,179
  • KIF_1328.1.JPG
    KIF_1328.1.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 1,216
WOW thank you so much for posting your GORGEOUS coin purses :flowers::tender:!

monsoon.. - the '07 tomato is so vibrant, I really LOVE it :heart:
Celia... my dear - you've an adorable accessorie-collection, I especially love the '05 grey coin purse :drool:

WOW thank you so much for posting your GORGEOUS coin purses :flowers::tender:!

monsoon.. - the '07 tomato is so vibrant, I really LOVE it :heart:
Celia... my dear - you've an adorable accessorie-collection, I especially love the '05 grey coin purse :drool:

Thanks my dearie! I love your accessories collection even more, it's my dream to own those wonderful little coin purses. :tup::tup:

I've joined the Club! Just arrived by courier from Selfridges! SS07 Marine. I've 'charmed' it with my Juicy Couture bunny charm (i love charming my bags!). I've fallen in love with coin purses now, they're bigger than i thought they would be.

cimg0687edited-46z6obrmp.jpg