The "Coachie" above me!

I know I am supposed to address the person ahead of me but I don't want to leave anyone out who's participated in the thread so far so I hope I don't... I enjoy spending time on tPF but especially the Coach forums (probably too much so :lol:)

Kimmie
- You are doing a great job as mod (and enabler ;)). Now that you have opened you green Christmas present to yourself, are you going to buy another one?

Maya- It's so cool to get to talk to someone who lives in Hawaii. Also you have opened my eyes to Tokidoki although I haven't bought any (yet)

DamierLover- Don't know you well yet but I hope to!

Candace- You are probably the most prolific new poster. I see you on most of the threads which is cool because we get to know you better that way!:yes:

LAltiero85- You are just too great. I love all of your Carlys and I love reading your posts!

Superstar- I think you give great advice too! You are a superstar - over 7000 posts!

Coachie_Angie - I like reading your posts. You seem like a really nice person. I like your wishlist!

Kjall~mom~ - I don't know you very well either but look forward to seeing more of your posts. Love the choc Carly in your sig!

John 5 - I like your fashion sense! It's nice having you post on the Coach forums!

nauticalstar - Good luck on your exam tomorrow! How's Rochester this time of year?

Nstef007 - I used to live in Atlanta a long time ago! I like your avatar. :tup:

Hey I got my first Coach from my Husband prob. only 6mths ago. But sadly when he gave it to me I thought it was a fake. So thats when he felt bad and took me to the coach store and said "Anything you want, get it, my treat" So I got my Carly, and now I have been getting a few coach items a week, I'm new but I can't stop!!! Come to find out my ebay purse was very much real. So I think it was all just meant to be!

Hi, everyone! I wanted to play yesterday but didn't have time!

Crochetbella, welcome to the Coach forum! It's good to see you are a well rounded purse-aholic! What other designers do you own?

John5....plain and simple! Your one hell of a guy and an awsome mod!!:tup:
Tanukiki......Thanks! you girls and guys are what makes my mod job so fun! Love you guys!:love: Ummm...as far as your "gonna buy more"? question...well, I kind of already did:sweatdrop: Found 2 awsome e-bay finds AGAIN! I'll let ya know what they are with pics when they arrive:graucho:
Candace.....OMG!! Your avatar is soooooo B-U-Tee-Ful!! You two are adorable!!:flowers:

Thanks, CB! She's a miniature horse, about 6-7 months old and her name is Sunshine! She's a doll baby!! I love her!

Nice collection btw! I only have Coach, I'm single minded I guess! Don't own a Hampton's carryall but would like to! Everyone who has one seems to rave about them!

Ranskimmie, I love your collection too and the fact that you buy with reckless abandon much like me!! LOL! JK! (kinda! haha!) And you're doing a fabulous job pulling us all together and creating a true Coach family here!
Thanks for that!

And hugs to all the other gals that make this a fun place to hang out!

Thanks, CB! She's a miniature horse, about 6-7 months old and her name is Sunshine! She's a doll baby!! I love her!

Nice collection btw! I only have Coach, I'm single minded I guess! Don't own a Hampton's carryall but would like to! Everyone who has one seems to rave about them!

Ranskimmie, I love your collection too and the fact that you buy with reckless abandon much like me!! LOL! JK! (kinda! haha!) And you're doing a fabulous job pulling us all together and creating a true Coach family here!
Thanks for that!

:lol:reckless abandon!! I love it!!! You are a huge part of the awsome Coach family with so many awsome thing to say and share. Im honored to have you apart of the great place and group of people we call the "Coachies"!:heart::flowers::heart:

Thanks for that!

tlloveshim
- I luvs ya girlie! You are SUCH a great enabler and I love your enthusiasm about all things Coach :yes: