The "Coachie" above me!

Candace- Is there one thing about about Coach that you'd want to change? If yes, what?
I think that it is so flipping AMAZING how fast you got on tPF!

Thanks! I manage to involve myself in whatever is going on, wherever I go! That and I'm not shy! LOL

To answer the question...
If I could change one thing about Coach...hrm. I don't like most of their wearables. I'd probably make some cuter sweaters and MORE shoes!!!!!! I heart shoes :smile:

And I'd probably have some kind of customer rewards program...not like PCE...but where you'd be guaranteed rewards based on what you spend. It works really well for AE, I love their all access pass :love:

Kjall~mom~:Favorite way= Boutique, They are so nice everytime I go and I feel blessed that I don't have a snooty SA story. But my most common is outlet, just because it's cheaper and closer!

^^I know, I love the Boutique also...The SA's r so nice where I am also. But I wish to try an outlet soon....oh, the damage I can do to the bank account at an outlet!!!! Hehe...I'm bad!

Kimmie- How did you first learn about Coach & when did you begin to love it?
You are such a great mod for keeping us in check!

Maya- Which did you meet first and how: Tokidoki/LeSportsac or Coach?
I still love you avatar & your Foresta denaro!

DamierLover- What's your favorite thing about Coach?
Sleep is highly overrated!!

Candace- Is there one thing about about Coach that you'd want to change? If yes, what?
I think that it is so flipping AMAZING how fast you got on tPF!

LA- If Coach did some wierd collaboration w/any other thing or brand or person or what ever else you can think of, who would it be and why?
Would any of your Choco carlys be my Top Handle Pouch's Godpurse?

Superstar- If you were given the chance to design a bag for Coach, what would it look like?
You are such a great advice giver!
I'd love it if Coach did a collection inspired by Audrey Hepburn:heart: She was/is amazing!!! She is such an icon, and had wonderful style.

I LOVE your Top Handle Pouch! What an awesome bag!!!!

I'd love it if Coach did a collection inspired by Audrey Hepburn She was/is amazing!!! She is such an icon, and had wonderful style.

I LOVE your Top Handle Pouch! What an awesome bag!!!!

---------------------------------
Oh my gosh, that'd be fantasic!
Thank you!

Maya- Which did you meet first and how: Tokidoki/LeSportsac or Coach?
I still love you avatar & your Foresta denaro!

I've been a Coach fan for over 10 years, but I originally started on tPF this year in the tokidoki forum just by doing a search on google. I trickled into the Coach forum during a point that I wasn't really into the tokidoki prints that were being produced at the time, and for other reasons.