The "Coachie" above me!

Hi everyone! I love that there is so much love going on in this thread! I have a question for everyone...What is the significance of your username?

Mine is actually the fictional character in the Scarlet Pimpernel and is one of my favorite characters. Lady Margurette Blackney who is married to the Scarlet Pimpernel. The Scarlet Pimpernel is Sir Percy Blackney which we named my cat (RIP) Percival or Kpercyman. I usually use Kpercyman but I didnt want everyone to think I was a guy. So in the long run I choose Lady Blackney.

What Hermes do you own? I am dreaming of my first H purchase someday :heart:
Starting small...a pochette....a scarf...a cadena...:smile: I really want a little pegasus.
Raisin is my favorite color. :angel:

I have a Picotin and a Jige clutch. I started out with the bracelets then got totally addicted to the scarves! I really want a pegasus too! :tup: Your wedding pic is so pretty!

I have a Picotin and a Jige clutch. I started out with the bracelets then got totally addicted to the scarves! I really want a pegasus too! :tup: Your wedding pic is so pretty!

THANKS!!! :heart:
Yes the scarves are totally lovely...and an enamel bracelet would be so much fun to have, I would want a pink one. I guess this belongs on the H forum but oh well!
The picotin looks like a little piece of heaven. What color do you have? I was thinking about a bolide...a raisin bolide. mmmm! :flowers:

Username: My first name is Teena and my last initial is L. Loves is easy to figure out and actually Him is a reference to my Christian beliefs. I've used it as a username for years! It can also refer to my dh! I love him too! :love:

Crochetbella: I'd love a picotin someday too! They're so casual yet still gorgeous!

And I wasn't necessarily the one asked this question but my most expensive Coach bag presently is my large Bleecker duffle in magenta. I've gotten more than 1/2 of my bags during PCE or on Ebay. I paid full price on 4 bags because I couldn't wait until PCE because of availability or because they probably wouldn't show up on Ebay. This bag went over my personal limit which is something I hope that I don't do again!

I know I am supposed to address the person ahead of me but I don't want to leave anyone out who's participated in the thread so far so I hope I don't... I enjoy spending time on tPF but especially the Coach forums (probably too much so :lol:)

Coachie_Angie - I like reading your posts. You seem like a really nice person. I like your wishlist!

Thank you!!

Hi everyone! I love that there is so much love going on in this thread! I have a question for everyone...What is the significance of your username?
Coachie= "Coach" + "Junkie"
Angie= Nickname of "Angely"

Thanks Candace & TL! :flowers:
My Picotin is Ebene. :love: Oooh a raisin Bolide would be gorgeous! Raisin is such a great color. I love purple.
I'd also love to get the Magazine Tote in Plum. :drool: I had a purple Coach satchel and sold it and I really regret it!

Attachments

• tmpphpSBufg7.jpg
    tmpphpSBufg7.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 27
Oh, pretty CB!! Thanks for sharing!

OK, back to Coach! If you could have only one bag, what would it be and why?

I'd say my Legacy Slim Flap in natural because it's perfect for me! I can fit everything in it that I need and the color would be very versatile. But I'd miss my new bleecker so thank goodness I don't have to keep only one! LOL!

Oh, pretty CB!! Thanks for sharing!

OK, back to Coach! If you could have only one bag, what would it be and why?

I'd say my Legacy Slim Flap in natural because it's perfect for me! I can fit everything in it that I need and the color would be very versatile. But I'd miss my new bleecker so thank goodness I don't have to keep only one! LOL!

Yay tlloveshim! Im so glad we're:back2topic: O.K. so my question for you would be out of all the goodies on your Christmas wishlist, wish do you wish for most?

Thanks TL!

I would have to pick my suede Gallery Tote if I had to choose one bag because I love the pink lining! :shame: But I love my new Carryall so much... And I really, really want an Ergo Tote! LOL It is a good thing we don't have to choose just one!:yes:

Yay tlloveshim! Im so glad we're:back2topic: O.K. so my question for you would be out of all the goodies on your Christmas wishlist, wish do you wish for most?

Hmmm.... probably the mini skinny since I have tons of charms already and if I had to I could live without those, if I HAD to! LOL! I'd like to have a mini skinny to match my magenta wristlet so when I need to scale waaaayyyy down, I can! I adore the magenta patent too! It's beautiful! :love:

Thanks Candace & TL! :flowers:
My Picotin is Ebene. :love: Oooh a raisin Bolide would be gorgeous! Raisin is such a great color. I love purple.
I'd also love to get the Magazine Tote in Plum. :drool: I had a purple Coach satchel and sold it and I really regret it!

Your picotin looks so regal and classy with the scarf on her :nuts:

If I only could pick one...
oh dear.

well if I could pick one shoe and one bag, I'd pick my gold valari flats because they make me feel special to put them on and jazz up any outfit, and for a bag my black patent hobo because it makes me feel like CATWOMAN to carry her around...heehehee:roflmfao:

BUT if I could choose any bag I wanted even if I don't currently have her in my possession, it would be a tough call between large black leather Carly and large plum belted ergo hobo...sigh.

I'll go with a raisin 30 cm with gold hw
Birkin :girlsigh:Sorry it's not Coach, but it's my dream bag of all dream bags.

I want to answer this even though my answer isn't very creative. I'm asking for giftcards and money for Christmas...hehe. But since I am going to be buying myself a present before then, I hope to come across something in plum leather or a chocolate signature piece. Any of those two would be great, even if it's a plum leather flap and a choco sig bleecker wristlet, or a chocolate round hobo and plum wristlet or something. :love: