The Coach Site has been updated!!!!!

1. www.coach.com
    WOW!!!!!!
    :tender:

2. OMG..I LOVE the mahogany leather! I like the new signature leather....I'm glad they've redirected their designs...Lately I've questioned some of their ideas but I'll always be a Coach girl! I already have (3) things I want to get.......Can I get any worse???:graucho:

3. i'm really going to need this:

[​IMG]

4. Man I was hoping the patent leather Gallery Totes were gonna be up there. I guess I have a little more waiting to do.

5. I too was waiting for the gallery tote...I'm going to call them and ask when it's coming and in what colors.

6. I called about the gallery tote and the brown from the magazine is back ordered for 3 weeks and more new stuff will drop over the week. More new stuff is due by labor day. The gallery tote is only coming in a blue color, winter white and mahgony ....I want black or a red...so now I don't have to wait because it's not coming. I hope I like more of the fall stuff because right now I'm not crazy about it.

7. I'm disappointed that the new Hamptons hobo is only 1 1/2 inches wide. Too "skinny" for me in a large handbag. Oh well.

8. I like the book totes and the carryalls, but I'm going to wait a bit more. The SA in Paramus told me that a new messenger bag was coming out, so I'm holding out for that. I just hope she was right since I have my hopes up now! :P

9. I really like the carryalls...I also like the look of the stripe signature hobo but it isn't even real pyton...is it?? What is printed pyton? I guess I'll keep waiting until more bags are put on the website.

10. I haven't found anything "big" that I really want from the new lines... I am in love with the taffy though. It's so cute!

[​IMG]

11. Love the Large Hampton pebbled leather Carryall. :love: That and some of the hobos remind me of Hermes with a funky twist. I might have to get the carryall because I :heart: Coach pebbled leather! I have an old tote and it is just the best, most durable bag.:flowers:

12. Finally! Oh I'm so excited, I'm going to check it out right now!

13. The new embossed bags are :heart: :heart: :heart: too!

14. I wish they would come out with new doggie collars!!!!!!!

15. Wow. I think I just added 15 new things to my wishlist LOL Not that I'll ever get them all, but there are some seriously cute things I will be pining over. I would love this wallet --

[​IMG]

I really like the carryalls too. The hobos are a little remniscent of something Gucci would make, but I would still love one even though I dont usually go for any bags with suede on them.

I really want this!

[​IMG]

I've been dying for something embossed too, but I didnt see anything I really, really fell for. This is cute though (I would like the embossed book tote in this color too) --

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice