The Coach Site has been updated!!!!!

i'm really going to need this:

10308_B4GD_d2.jpg

I called about the gallery tote and the brown from the magazine is back ordered for 3 weeks and more new stuff will drop over the week. More new stuff is due by labor day. The gallery tote is only coming in a blue color, winter white and mahgony ....I want black or a red...so now I don't have to wait because it's not coming. I hope I like more of the fall stuff because right now I'm not crazy about it.

I like the book totes and the carryalls, but I'm going to wait a bit more. The SA in Paramus told me that a new messenger bag was coming out, so I'm holding out for that. I just hope she was right since I have my hopes up now! :P

I really like the carryalls...I also like the look of the stripe signature hobo but it isn't even real pyton...is it?? What is printed pyton? I guess I'll keep waiting until more bags are put on the website.

Love the Large Hampton pebbled leather Carryall. :love: That and some of the hobos remind me of Hermes with a funky twist. I might have to get the carryall because I :heart: Coach pebbled leather! I have an old tote and it is just the best, most durable bag.:flowers:

Wow. I think I just added 15 new things to my wishlist LOL Not that I'll ever get them all, but there are some seriously cute things I will be pining over. I would love this wallet --

6K13_SKH4C_d2.jpg

I really like the carryalls too. The hobos are a little remniscent of something Gucci would make, but I would still love one even though I dont usually go for any bags with suede on them.

I really want this!

10213_BPHBX_d2.jpg

I've been dying for something embossed too, but I didnt see anything I really, really fell for. This is cute though (I would like the embossed book tote in this color too) --

40158_B4BX_d2.jpg