The Coach Gods Answered My Prayers .....

Stunning. :smile:

This is stunning!

Thank you Ladies!

She's gorgeous. Moved into her yet? :smile: congrats
Thank you! Not yet, I don't have anywhere to go tomorrow, except back to UPS if my shoes ever show up...

This bag is stunning and has moved right up my list. Congrats!
She is one you will regret if you don't get! Get her :graucho:

So pretty! I have such a soft spot for the Carrie, since we share our name.😍
She's a beauty, you need!

Wonderful reveal thanks so much for all the comparison shots.:cloud9:

She looks a tad smaller then the older Carrie, thoughts?

Your right she is a red, wonder where the name Rust red came from?

Do you love her? lol silly question!

Enjoy this beauty, this will be my color!

No problem, I know I like to see lot's of pic when I am interested in a bag. Carrie looks smaller but I think it's because of the way she folds due to the kisslock clasp.
I think the name is correct, she is a rust red, it's hard to get the color right.
And yes, I LOVE HER!!! She is worth every penny! - :hbeat:
I hope you get her soon, so we can be :ghi5: twins!

Here are some mod shots - Sorry the lighting sucks in my room, plus its late at night. Something is better than nothing.
mod1.jpg
mod2.jpg
mod3.jpg

And BTW, that's not my hair, I am wearing a mask i bought in Venice. This is me trying to go incognito :lolots:
mod4.jpg

No problem, I know I like to see lot's of pic when I am interested in a bag. Carrie looks smaller but I think it's because of the way she folds due to the kisslock clasp.
I think the name is correct, she is a rust red, it's hard to get the color right.

I want to be bag twins too! So much coming out I want to sort thru all the wants.:biggrin:

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Congrats! This bag really is stunning! I just love the tassels.

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Thanks Ladies! Tassels are to die for :cloud9:

LOL, great mask!! Venice was our last stop in Italy, I couldn't fit another thing in my luggage otherwise I would have one too!

I had to buy one, they are all so gorgeous! I also stopped in Murano. You can get in real trouble in Italy!

The comparison with the red Sophia makes it look almost true red. Is that how it looks IRL?