The Clémence Poésy thread!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I'm a big fan of Gossip Girl and when I saw Clémence Poésy appear in the season premiere I knew I remembered her from somewhere! Fleur in Harry Potter!

Anyway I did a search, and there's no thread on her already so I thought I'd start one!

First some pics from Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire!

Director Mike Newell, actors Katie Leung, Stanislav Ianevski, producer David Heyman, actors Clemence Poesy and Robert Pattinson, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson attend the photocall for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at Merchant Taylors' Hall on October 25, 2005 in London, England.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Actors Clemence Poesy and Ed Westwick filmed scenes for “Gossip Girl” in Paris, France on July 6, 2010.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. I saw her on GG as well. She's cute in a non-traditional way. Is she French in real life? She has that chic-ness to her!

4. and.....

shes the face of chloe purfume- cant find a pic at the mo.

5. Yes, she is french.

6. Here she is in Chloé :

Attached Files:

7. #7 Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    I love her! She has such effortless style! Here are a few more photos:

Attached Files:

8. I love the way they dressed her in gossip girl. so simple yet so chic. she looked one million times classier than blair and serena put together. I literally wanted every piece of clothing they dressed her in!

9. i didn't even know she was the face for chloe parfum! i hope she does a comeback in GG!

10. BUMP. Damn beautiful girl with a quiet confidence.

Attached Files:

11. From JustJared:
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/16/clemence-poesy-covers-gotham-fashion-week-issue/

Clemence Poesy Covers Gotham's Fashion Week Issue
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: