The Classic question: which classic flap should I get?

Which classic m/l to choose

• GHW Black Caviar

• SHW Black Lambskin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 20, 2006
Hello fellow tpfers:smile:

I have a classic dilemma, i'm debating about which m/l classic flap to add to my collection. I am deciding between a ghw black caviar or shw black lambskin. I have decided on the m/l size as I am quite petite, so jumbo look a bit too big on me.

I currently have a shw pink matte caviar mini, shw red caviar woc and a ghw black caviar boy.

I do love the look and texture of lambskin but it can be high maintenance. And I love caviar leather's durability but don't love the look of it as much, and the Chanels I own so far are all caviar.

So it would be really great to hear some advices from my fellow tpfers, which one should I choose?

Thank you all in advance:smile:

Not sure if this is helpful but I'm five feet tall even and jumbos look just fine on me. I originally thought the same thing but now swear by jumbos. My vote on the leather would be lambskin because you have all caviar bags but then again, I have all caviar too bc I have been afraid of lambskin. Let us know what you go with!!

Definitely lambskin. My classic flap is lambskin with GHW (see avatar) and I love it. Lambskin is so luxurious plus you only have caviar anyway so why not go for lambskin?