The CLASSIC mono BEL AIR CLUB!!!

Bumping this thread. It looks like there is a Bel Air -or something close coming this Fall. I was on eBay and noticed they were in the price range of 499-2000. That is quite a range.
I think it is a beautiful bag.:smile::smile:

Reactions: love2shop2
View attachment 4466455 My new baby just arrived today. She’s 18 yo. Love the thick canvas and The inside is in excellent condition.
Love :heart:Love:heart: Love :heart: this bag! Congratulations!
I really would love one, but am waiting to see if they have one coming out for resort or cruise 2020. I’ve looked at a few online and they do seem to have cracked or damaged vachetta piping.

You might want to get the leather trim (or all the leather) replaced by Louis Vuitton. It looks very damaged. Your bag would look brand new!!!
Yes, I took it in to have all leather replaced last week. The young lady couldn't give me a quote and said the bag would be send to the repair center and once she find out how much would give me a call and then will proceed from there. She said the canvas was in very good condition and other staff members really love the bag when they saw it,

Yes, I took it in to have all leather replaced last week. The young lady couldn't give me a quote and said the bag would be send to the repair center and once she find out how much would give me a call and then will proceed from there. She said the canvas was in very good condition and other staff members really love the bag when they saw it,
Perfect. I think it will be worth the investment. The process is pretty standard on older bags.

Hi did you get the leather replaced on it yet? I love it the way it looks even with the older leather.
I just ordered a vintage one and am a bit scared to see it. It looks good from the photos, but you never know.

Hi did you get the leather replaced on it yet? I love it the way it looks even with the older leather.
I just ordered a vintage one and am a bit scared to see it. It looks good from the photos, but you never know.

I took it in for replacement on all vachetta 3 weeks ago and last week got a call whether I would like to proceed with the repair with the estimate cost of $595 plus tax and it will be 6-8 weeks. I told him yes to proceed with the repair. So will follow up after the repair is done.
Please post your vintage when you received it. I love the vintage leather.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I took it in for replacement on all vachetta 3 weeks ago and last week got a call whether I would like to proceed with the repair with the estimate cost of $595 plus tax and it will be 6-8 weeks. I told him yes to proceed with the repair. So will follow up after the repair is done.
Wow! That is exciting! I have so little patience to wait that long:smile: I’m sure it will be gorgeous. I did see a YouTube video of a lady who had all the leather replaced on hers. It was stunning!
I find I wear my vintage pieces so much more than my bags with newer vachetta.
Thank you for the update, I will post mine soon:smile:

I got it! I really love this bag:heart:. I am airing it out and put a baking soda bag inside. It’s not a musty smell, but maybe a disinfectant. Slightly sweet smell.
But, I will also put charcoal bags inside too. The front buckle is definitely wrinkled and worn, but I feel it will be a bag I won’t have to baby. I have not really cleaned it yet, or conditioned the leather.

339591AB-2FC6-4C4D-9B8B-7FB0E246916C.jpeg 7B374D97-2B3F-4768-AC0C-FFB3D98CB7FB.jpeg 073113F6-581E-4237-8F1E-204421D408CD.jpeg 3AC8CED1-26A1-466E-AA16-BD3ECC854A34.jpeg

I got it! I really love this bag:heart:. I am airing it out and put a baking soda bag inside. It’s not a musty smell, but maybe a disinfectant. Slightly sweet smell.
But, I will also put charcoal bags inside too. The front buckle is definitely wrinkled and worn, but I feel it will be a bag I won’t have to baby. I have not really cleaned it yet, or conditioned the leather.

View attachment 4500009 View attachment 4500008 View attachment 4500006 View attachment 4500007

Your bag looks great! Must be the same video on YT that I saw that got me looking into this bag. I can't wait to pick mine up.

Reactions: chloebagfreak